Paul working for you.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Sunday

Don't forget - anyone who wants to help with the planning of Citizens 4 Templeton fundraiser for the Fontaine family. We are meeting at Bev B's camp at 12Club Rd (templeton Fish & Game) today at 3:00PM.
 and thanks to the people who have said they will donate something for the raffle.

Now time for Pauly's Swap -
Come on anyone have anything to sell?

Pauly has a
1966 Bonneville for sale, nice condition, come take a look.
also
a Jaguar for sale (the car not the animal) - hey Tom Royer with a little work this would make a nice car for Luanne. lol
If anyone needs a cheap truck - Pauly has a few up here. Come take a look at the Junkyard.

Kyle has a truck with a Cummings engine and tranny (need body work - Bill Sirois' old truck) and a 1996 GMC sierra 4wd for sale - they can be seen at 14 Sawyer St E.T or call him 978-895-8177.

 Bev B - I know Bart has a barn full of stuff. want to post anything?

Come on people - lets have some fun.




6 comments:

  1. SOME OF YOU KNOW BUT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, BART AND I OWN BARTS FARM IN LEOMINSTER. WE GROW AND SELL FLOWERS[BEDDING PLANTS] AND VEGETABLES.WE ARE HAVING A GOOD SALE. OUR FLOWERS ARE BEAUTIFUL. WE HAVE A GOOD SELECTION LEFT. HAVE BUTTERFLY BUSHES, AND MANDEVILLA VINES. THE MANDEVILLA VINES CLIMB, ARE BEAUTIFUL LARGE FLOWERS. WE STILL HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF HERBS,AND HANGERS. BART PLANTS THINGS NO ONE ELSE DOES. WE ARE OPEN EVERY DAY 9-6. WE ARE ON RT.12 SOUTH, OUT OF LEOMINSTER CENTER. THE SAME STREET THAT GOES TO STERLING. ACROSSED FROM JOHNNY APPLESEED PLAZA. BART IS IN MY ESTIMATION, THE BEST GROWER IN WORCESTER COUNTY. HIS SPECIALTY IS VEGETABLE PLANTS. IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO PLANT. BEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those who don`t know, I would like to let all know that I have beern breeding A.K.C. Reg Golden Retrievers for the past 26 years and at the present time have two very pregnant females that are due July 18th. I go back 6 generations OFA hip certified and also eye and heart certified. Usually, for the past 15 years it`s waiting list only and I don`t have to advertise puppies for sale. I usually have between 16 and 18 pups out of two litters. This year I have 11 customers waiting for their pups and I should have a few extra for sale if any one would be interested or knows of anyone who might be interested. For more info, pictures or visits just call me any time on my cell. 978-895-0620.
      Steve L.

      Delete
    2. Steve.......My phone is acting up. Can you send me an email with pics and price? We maybe looking for a dog and my son wants a Golden Retriever. Thanks. kar6583@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you Rick Bankowski, ZBoys Heating & Cooling for the donation of a cool ZBoys sweatshirt and a Gift Certificate for a free boiler/furnace cleaning. Donated for the Fundraiser for Tuna & Cindy Fontaine's family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauly, When is the donation deadline? I thought it was today so brought something I was able to have faster. I see that today is only the get together to plan this event, right? I think I can have something else for the raffle if there is more time & you don't have to put my name on anything. Just have something else I can donate to help them out during this tough period if I have a bit more leeway as far as time goes. I'll check back on your site later to see what you say. Thanks, Pauly, on this beautiful day! Hope everyone is enjoying it!!

      Delete
    2. The fundraiser will be Fiday July 20 7pm - 11pm at the Templeton Fish & Game club all donation will be accepted up until we raffle them off on the 20th.

      and a big thanks to all the folks at the RED ONION for all their help and donations!!!!!

      Delete