Paul working for you.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17

Is a dope, a dope, a dope? Have I got your attention? (he-he-he). Like my old buddy Ernie King use to tell me, don’t say real names, but use stupid names and the guilty party will catch on and so will everybody else that knows them. So how’s that? I have been waiting patiently for the “Gardner Snooze” to print my letter to the editor in response to “Buba’s” letter to the editor dated March 26th


 
 Well I got sick of waiting so I went down to their office and asked for a quote to put in a paid political advertisement.  I figured it would be a couple of hundred bucks but it would be worth it as I would be setting the record straight. But the editor was out and the next in line to the editor was out. Finally I got someone’s attention; a lady asked if she could help me, she said I could leave my ad with my name and phone number and someone would get back to me. Well they did that afternoon. Ms Alberta Bell called as I was driving my big truck full of scrap metal to Boston. I pulled over to the side of the road and listened while she told me that she couldn’t print my ad because she said it was not appropriate to print.  I told her that it was my opinion and that I was prepared to pay for it. She told me she would read it again with her two editors and get back to me. 

Well it’s been five days now so I guess that I am not going to get that call. I’ll have to try the Worcester Telegram now.  But for an ad for a little corrupt town like my town of Templeton it would take too long, so I am going to do political ads in certain parts of town – my way. I guess the Gardner Snooze is to full with classified ads, they don’t have time for people like me, Gene Gemborys, Jeff Bennett and Pete Farrell. They don’t have time to let the people of Templeton know what is happening. Almost like town hall on Patriots Road, 690 Patriots Road to be exact. Everything is such a big secret in the Selectmen’s Office. Even some (2) selectmen don’t know what it is. Cool, huh? Right Buba?  All taxpayers should pay attention (heavy duty attention) to the election on May 2nd. Keep the big wallet people out of town hall or your wallet will be empty. Imagine going shopping after you pay your taxes. Yes you might have enough money for a loaf of day old bread.
People are losing their homes, their vehicles, their jobs and can’t keep a good meal on the table because of the “I want, I want” people. We should do this people; all have salaried jobs guaranteed by the unions, etc. Don’t have to worry about pay day. If they are sick they get paid, they lie about their hours they get paid. They want to take a day off they get paid. In a few cases they don’t even keep a record of what day and what hours they work and still get paid. (You know who I’m talking about. )What a racket, but I have the records and the days worked and I’ll show all the taxpayers when the time is right, of course. I’ll show the board of selectmen first. So they can cry a little before they give the walking papers to those in violation. This should save enough money to finish the senior center and fix a few roads and possibly get a new school on the million dollar donation of land from John and Doris Brooks – A million dollars can do a lot of work around the moss and wetlands issue with a good land management and use contractor.
Paul H. Cosentino, Sr.
P.S. Did I ever tell you about the Conservation Agent that got over paid thousands of dollars over a 23 month period because 3 or 4 people lied? I won’t mention any names but their first initials are C, G, S and D.

No comments:

Post a Comment