Open Letter to Nutritionists About the Fluoride Deception
Visit our Re-post guidelines
2. Neurological damage from prenatal, youthful and long term exposure to fluoride
3. Biological damage to endocrine, immune, renal, gastrointestinal and other systems
4. Bone damage from long term exposure and exposure during critical growth periods
5. Increased risk of complications during pregnancy affecting both mother and child
6. Disproportionate harm to various vulnerable populations due to ethnicity, age, health conditions, genetics or epigenetics.