Paul working for you.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Let the real people speak the truth

To all Templeton residents - I have made many complaints in the past eight years - not one has been answered up to May 2011. Now we have a Board of Selectmen that is answering my many complaints and a few parasites want a recall. I have all the wrong doings of the "snakes"(quote Fuller) on paper.
When you start the recall make sure your signature can be verified by the Town Clerk because a lot of us "as in 100's " will be watching. What part of please do not speak at a certain session don't you dummies understand. I learned that in 1st grade at Templeton Center School in 1942. Do not speak until you raise your hand  and get permission from whoever is in charge - as in teacher, police, moderator, selectman, husband, wife. When are you "cry babies" going to smarten up or do we have to send you back for retraining "1st grade of school" I am one taxpayer in Templeton that has exposed the wrongdoings in Templeton. A few, yes only a few don't like it. Well bring them on. I'm waiting for some honest taxpayers to ask some honest questions. Visit me anytime 10-5 at my business, Cosentino Salvage, 364 Patriots Road, no phone calls please as I have a voice disability. Email me at cosentinosalvage@hotmail.com
 A lot of taxpayers know what was going on in the coordinator's office but are afraid to speak up. Also the former 2 selectmen roles in the wrongdoings at the town hall and with the coordinator's office. Julie Farrell says it like it is and a few parasites don't like it. If you want the truth about wrongdoings ask Selectman Jeff Bennett. He used his own $4,000.00 to fight Town Hall and he won. Isn't it a shame that the real winner for selectman had to spend $4,000.00 of his own money to prove dishonestly even at the polls! And you people organizing the recall - shame on you - and it will be spread across town name for name who are the "snakes"(quote Fuller) in Templeton. Go ahead sue me or get me unappointed from the ConCom. I am ready to take on all involved. To quote Carol Skelton "a photo (picture) is worth a 1000 words" right Carol?

No comments:

Post a Comment