Paul working for you.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday November 19, 2011-9:30am Guess what Templeton

I was called by a friend   at 9AM to tell me to drive around town to see the circuses. I said who is it? He said you have to see it for yourself and put it on your blog. – well I warmed up my going to circus machine, sure  enough next to the Templeton Post office  I saw clowns Bob C and Paul Q  freezing at a recall booth set upon a citizen’s lawn.(what was that citizen promised) This is the most intimidating thing I have seen yet. By those who wish to wreck town government.


But wait I then went down to the East Templeton Post office and sure enough there was another clown, sunglasses in the shade, ball cap tightly around his ears – I didn’t really recognize this clown until I saw a Ford pickup near his side so I had to take a picture with my special camera/binoculars so someone could not call me a liar. Clown Shaun G Affordable Housing Coordinator, Member and past Chairman Conservation Commission, member Zoning Board of Appeals.   He-he-he. This clown  standing by the empty building next to the East Templeton Post office will blatantly say “that wasn’t me” when asked by ethics. But a picture is worth a 1000 words.( Right Carol S?)

Now here’s the kicker I then went to the Baldwinville Post office and saw another  clown – Jerry S and an unknown person  at a recall booth. (Please help me identify this unknown person) Is that intimidation or what - within 2 hours I had many people calling me telling me in plain English that they were so intimidated that they decided not to get out of their cars to enter the post offices, That’s how desperate and low lives these recall people are. I don’t know about the Baldwinville or the East Templeton Post office. I also saw Virginia W in disguise at the Templeton Post office about 11:45 collecting 1 signature.

I know exactly how these people felt, I was intimidated by  Selectman Bob C after a town meeting because my brother Patrick and I voted by hand count against one of Bob C’s articles – because we were sitting down front so he recognized us an saw that we voted against his article. I wanted to drop him when he confronted me with that statement in Carol S’s office. But Carol S shooed him out of the office before things got to hot. And those people wonder why I am so frustrated – we have a few wrong doing snakes in Templeton and  I am slowly exposing them. – It’s your tax dollars and mine so “tuffin’ up”  and help me expose those wrong doing snakes.

I am trying to figure out Chris Stewart’s gall – asking the town moderator at the past special town meeting to remove Peter Farrell as a sworn in counter for the hand counts, when needed by the moderator. That was a cheap shot in front of all the people at the meeting. After the town meeting I asked Chris S’s father- in –law Chris saying that Pete F is not honest – Paul Q’s reply point blank was – He (Chris) has a right to his own opinion. We will see what a higher authority says about Chris’ remark.

When I made a statement at a selectmen’s meeting “do I have to go postal to get you (Board of Selectmen)to listen to me” The way everyone including Chris Stewart laughed, I thought maybe my fly was unzipped or something like that. Until the liars got together and planned a lynch mob. But it backed fired, right Dennis O and others. The liars, cheats, dishonest and the members of this collusion, corruption, conspiracy, misuse of municipal funds are on their way to a vacation in West Boylston (Worcester County Prison). As soon as the big guys get into town and do an investigation at my request. Dimassi is going to look like an angel to Templeton Taxpayers in my opinion. Right Paul Q?

Well that’s all for this chapter. I am worn out from taking pictures of the stars of Templeton trying to unseat 2 selectmen by recall, They misspelled the names, it should read Columbus and Stewart. Of course this is my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment