Paul working for you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello Friends – December 9

Well in my opinion time opens all old wounds. Last night I received (on paper) a complaint by Carol Skelton against Jeff Bennett, Julie Farrell and Bob Mitchell for (aggrieved) by these three selectmen on Oct 11, 2011 as retaliation against her (Carol). How naïve do you think taxpayers have to be to ignore Carols complaints to be discriminated against. These three fine selectpeople Julie, Jeff, Bob M.  If your doctor told you not to eat certain foods would you ignore your doctor?

Well in 1995 Carol was advised by her treating professionals  “not to return to her former workplace” (town of Templeton) after collecting $15,000.00 “oh boy”. Well I guess time does open all old wounds “right”. Now on Nov 30, 2011 Ms Skelton filed another claim against the town for discrimination because of her disability. How much $$$ is she looking for this time? Carol Skelton filed that complaint Nov 30 2011, now not less than 10 days after filing the complaint to the authority of discrimination Carol Skelton gets a hearing with the big guys in Boston. What kind of influence does she have? Or shall we say what kind of influence does the recall people have – well I will find out!

I have made and had time stamped complaints to Carol Skelton our (former) town coordinator at least 15 times. This was done on paper and timed stamped by Carol’s office. The first one was in 2004 or shortly after. It was brought to the board of Selectmen but after discussion it was taken under advisement. What happened to the discussion? It was about $1,400.00 of our taxpayers money. Does anybody remember? I kept making complaints to no avail. I am still doing it. All my complaints have fallen on deaf ears, even when I mentioned thousands of dollars being allegedly taken from us taxpayers. Illegal pay raises (D Koonce), moneys just given away from acct at the end of the fiscal year rather than turn it back in (J Burdin) and I can prove it. Now comes the May 2011 election, well do any of you people remember what happened. Jeff Bennett was declared the winner and sworn into office. Then the powers that were wiggled into the town clerks office and the whole election process changed. Who was in the town clerks office when this happened? The police chief, our constable, a member of the select board?? Was there a recount application made by G Skelton? All of a sudden Gerry was the winner, and Jeff Bennett was the loser. “Pretty good huh?” After $4000.00 of Jeff Bennett’s money for private lawyers we had a recount. Guess what Jeff Bennett was still a winner.

Now lets get back to the big problem our town is facing and its going to cost taxpayers thousands. The town coordinator and the powers that were in my opinion , there is a Big, Big, Big, conspiracy going on in town hall (Bob C and Chris S)and some private places. This conspiracy is not the only complaint I have made against the powers that were, Julie Farrell, Bo Mitchell and Jeff Bennett found my complaints (on paper) at the town hall is that the reason for the recall, the truth was being found and honesty was coming out after the town coordinator left.

There is collusion, bullying by elected officials and appointed officials and I don’t mean Julie, Bob M of Jeff – right Bob C and Jerry S – and Chris Stewart sees it and does nothing. Julie and Bob M and Jeff try to address it and what do they get  - recall, recall, recall!!!As you can tell now they are standing by their convictions and bringing out the truth no matter what. I don’t see them scampering down the street with their tails between their legs. Misuse of municipal funds, yes I have all my fears and complaints on paper and my lawyer has current copies, day by day. Yes, I had the police chief Dave Whittaker do an investigation on my complaints. Did  Chief Whittaker get his information from the people I named in my complaints or what.? According to Shaun Grimley (and I have it on tape from a ConCom meeting)  all the people that I officially made complaints to, called him (Shaun) on my complaints. Does anyone of importance want to hear the tape? Now Julie F, Bob M and Jeff B investigated officially on my authorization. Guess what? When powers that were, were confronted Carol S, Bob C, Chris S, - they did not  like what they heard and it was just the beginning of the investigation that I demanded. All hell broke loose, recall, recall, recall only by a hand full of sore losers. What happened to my official complaints about our town coordinator about 8 months ago? Dennis Obrien, former Chairman did you forget to read it to the rest of the Board like I requested of you on paper ? Dennis Obrien do you want another  copy to read at the next selectmen’s meeting and tell them what you should have told them, when you were on the board. I told you I did not trust our town coordinator and signed the complaint and handed it to you in person – remember?

Now let’s get back to the recall issue – the people that organized the recall petition are the very same people that are part of the conspiracy at town hall. One of them did their best to foul up the recount next to the recount table. I know I was an official witness of it, and again our lawyer did nothing after I complained about the behavior at the next table. About these people blabbing and confusing  poll worker Sheila Tolman. We had many errors on our recount checking ballots – ask Ron Hubbard, he was an official witness. I have been told things like what happened at the recount tables, with the powers that were and by the powers that were officials. That is another big reason for a full investigation by a higher authority (state) not an in house – atta – boy investigation. You know – job security. What were you taxpayers that signed the recall told about these 2 selectmen. I bet it was not that they were honest  and didn’t break the law by dismissing Carol. I am surprised that I haven’t heard any comments on my blog and I am asking all of you taxpayers and registered voters to vote NO  on recalling Julie Farrell and Bob Mitchell from the selectboard. Why not let them finish their term with out embarrassment. Let Julie and Bob M and Jeff finish cleaning up the mess that others made at Town hall now. Email me(cosentinosalvage@hotmail.com) for any truthful information you want  about misuse of municipal funds or anything else. Or stop up the junkyard.

Thanks for reading.
Ps if we do this quick enough bub chase won’t run out of gas to plow our roads. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment