Paul working for you.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello Friends

I wonder if the recall people had time to look in the mirror to ask themselves, am I doing the right thing about this recall garbage? Let the people speak, let the people speak let the people speak – that’s all I see around town on the recall signs, what happened to the recall sign in front of Bob Columbus’s houes, on Main Street Otter River? My “anti recall” signs are going up around town – if you haven’t seen one they say “I am speaking” . Do you people think Julie Farrell, Bob Mitchell  or Jeff Bennett are going to stop me from doing this  - no – because it is not designed to spread propaganda. It is designed  to spread the truth, about what has been going on at Town Hall for years and years. Yes I have a lot of bona fide complaints over the past few years. And remember this – not one of my complaints have been answered. Not one! But now after investigation and recount of the board of selectmen last May 2011, We have three selectmen, Farrell, Mitchell, Bennett that are not afraid to step up to the plate for me as a taxpayer and the rest of the taxpayers and  a few misinformed (morons),in my opinion , want to spread the poison to recall Julie Farrell and Bob Mitchell. And cost us taxpayers thousands of  taxpayers’ dollars (the recall people say it doesn’t cost anymore because there is a ballot question on the over ride for the new town hall building – well more questions on the ballot means  more hours counting votes – pole workers don’t work for nothing) not to mention the embarrassment when the truth comes out by the Dept of Revenue and other agencies that I have contacted in the past few months. And again in my opinion – I quote Shaun Grimley “you just won’t like what you are hearing” when you are running out of “dodge” . It’s taken a long time but its worth it to me and all my followers, we are not the ones that are going to be embarrassed. How do you think former House Speaker Sal Dimasi’s family felt when he “Sal” was admitted to Federal Prison for 8 years. It took a long time and investigating, but they got caught and don’t forget, Templeton is no different – when it comes to fraud and misuse of municipal funds and intimidating witnesses. Go ahead sue Pauly’s Templeton Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment