Paul working for you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The 2003 ConCom money

August 3, 2011 The following is my opinion only-
In 2003 the Con-Comm voted to give JoAnn Burdin 1500+ dollars that was left in the allocated account from town meeting for the Conn Comm – this money was supposed to go back to the town but Andrews, Grimley, Hendricken decided to give it to Burdin for so called extra work as  a volunteer.
This is against the law and misuse of Municipal Funds. I brought it to the selectmen meeting but nothing was ever done about it.   Gladys Salame  told me she was going to make Burdin pay the money back but Gladys got sick and passed away.  Also I got cancer of the larynx, and was out of commission for a couple years – radiation 42 times, I again brought it up to Patrick Dunlavey and he told me he would bring it up at the next meeting and make Burdin pay the money back. Suddenly Mr. Dunlavey passed away. I then brought it up with Chief Whittaker- he told me in a letter that nothing could be done because of statute of limitations had run out. B.S. I said this can’t be so because it has never been settled.
These three members – Andrews (chairman), Grimley and Hendricken lied and conspired together to make “boogyman” hourly slips to justify her getting paid $1500. This was never passed at town meeting, nor did Burdin have a paid position to receive this money. She was just a volunteer like the rest of the commission. I am still fighting for us taxpayers to get that money back. To this day July 29, 2011. Now here “goes the neighborhood”. In July 2011 Andrews got appointed to the same board Conn-Comm that he, Burdin, Grimly, Hendricken cheated the town out of $1500. In 2003 at the time to be reappointed. Patrick Dunlavey convinced the board not to reappoint him, Recently  I asked one  selectman how he could appoint that person (Andrews), he said he was the only one to apply. I do not believe that is true – Again I question the Town Coordinator? Did more paperwork get swept under the rug?
Now here is the “big question”. The town has the same 4 members not including Symonds, Duplessis. Are they the 4, going for a bigger amount of money this time or are they going for the whole “bank”. The powers to be in Templeton should all go to Washington D.C. (the capital) to join the rest of the less responsible rep’s. So Templeton taxpayers “beware” you only have me to look out for you in Templeton. Unauthorized people are stealing thousand’s from us and it seems nobody cares except me. Step up to the plate with me and demand answers from the selectmen if they (the board of selectman) dare to answer you .
That’s all for now
Have you all looked at your tax bills lately? Scary huh? --- He he he
More to come - During the “War”

No comments:

Post a Comment