Paul working for you.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday, August 1, 2011 Did Templeton awake a sleeping giant?

To everyone concerned especially Templeton Taxpayers, In response to Selectman Robert Columbus’ comments in the Letter to the Editor, The Gardner News, Friday, July 29, 2011. I take great offense to your “hearsay complaints” against Bennett, Farrell and Mitchell, all on the Board of Selectmen.
Where is your proof? You are slandering these three people. You are one of the biggest offenders of doing things underhanded on the Board of Selectmen, watch yourself on the DVD, then say I am wrong. But let’s get to the real story of “your complaints”. You have been on the Board of Selectmen long enough to know of my many complaints and you, you and the rest of the board, yes all five of you, failed to address them! Some are more than two years old, how come? “Bob” how come? Now you complain about Bennett wanting to get paid for info on his own computer. Why don’t you ask him to move into his house “rent free”, same thing right? Now I will tell you and the rest of the people of Templeton what happened to me after you “the Board” threw me under the bus with the question “what do I have to do to get all five of you to listen to me” remember Bob? It’s on the DVD. I have the proof on paper and the DVD with my “freedom of speech” I can now spell out “postal”.
Now do you know what I am talking about? Stop crying. I requested on paper a copy of emails from the Conservation Commission Computer (a Commission of which I am a member) Guess what, Mr. Grimley and Mr. Koonce wanted $384.00 from me for that information. I have the proof in a letter from them and you people, the Board, just turned your head. Remember the “postal” thing? Now I requested a copy of emails from the cemetery Dept. Just on Con Com business (they shared a secretary) Guess what I got a reply on paper that she wanted $184.00 for that information. This is not hearsay I have the letters. Nothing has been done about the ConCom or the cemetery dept. For trying to extort money from me, PHC on email.
Bob, are you still crying about Bennett, Farrell and Mitchell. You said on at the meeting and it’s on the DVD, “wrong people should be held accountable” well what happened Bob? Selective memory?
Note – DVD means our TV channel 8, broadcasts of the Selectmen’s meetings and DVD’s can be purchased at the selectmen’s office, 690 Patriots Road.
As far as Chairman Julie Farrell changing the dates of the Selectmen’s meetings, I can adjust my schedule to fit Julie’s and I’m not a selectman. So forget the beach on these dates Mr. Columbus, you are getting paid, I am not.
One more question – How much did it cost the town for all your questions to the attorneys in your quest to stop the recount?
Isn’t freedom of speech wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment