Paul working for you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

In my opinion (Selectman’s meeting Aug. 1st 2011

When then “pledge” ended I personally added to the end of the pledge, “justice for all” except P.H.C. Sr. To this day not ONE of my requests or complaints have been answered by the Board of Selectmen,”not one” I’m talking about new selectman and old selectman. I made a request on paper at an appointment hearing not to re-appoint a person and my request was ignored, not misplaced – ignored.
When I asked why I was told by 2 selectman that I did not speak out at the meeting. I said what about my letter that I went postal and mailed to all the selectmen to their homes. “Don’t’ ask me why I did not submit them to our town coordinator” He-he-he. All the selectmen know about my throat cancer and I am now handicapped to speak clearly. As people tell me. Especially Chief Whittaker – quote – (with his harsh raspy voice) . Now you people (the taxpayer) can understand why I get so frustrated with the board of selectmen. Mr. Columbus is so obsessed with not letting the public speak on a hand raised gesture, that he Mr. Columbus disrupts ever meeting with his B.S. about Roberts rule – does Roberts rule mention Hitlers “perfect society” Look it up on your computer – “history” of World War II and then you decide.
Now let’s get back to appointments and new hires. Do committee chairs follow the personal board rule like starting at entry level and grade level. Well I complained on paper about that issue and all hell broke loose, with liars, cheats, dishonest deed’s, and of course the town coordinator saying to me, the selectmen do not control these people (the chairs) they control their own boards, the selectman just does the appointing and re-appointing, funny, funny, funny. And that is the kind of answers I get from the town coordinator. “verbal” not on paper, pretty good huh?
Now Monday Aug. 1 2011 Selectman meeting Bob Columbus mention people at a select meeting must be put on the agenda to speak to the audience and the board. This is stupid in my opinion, and I don’t care who said it. When  you’re in discussion at a select meeting and something comes to your mind, are you supposed to write it down and then the next day go to the coordinators office to be put on the agenda 2 weeks from that date? This is insane, and did you know that when the agenda says 6:30-6:50, 7:20-7:40, etc… that is all the people that will be heard. In other words your request may be added to the agenda a month later, do you people understand what I am saying? Maybe 2 months later, this is some more the the coordinator and Columbus’ want to be in control of us taxpayers. Ok, now get a lawyer and sue me P.H.C. and open another can of worms.
Thanks for reading,
P.H.C. Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment