Paul working for you.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our nice town of Templeton

I was watching Channel 42 of world news Sunday morning and the teletype just under the event picture on a rotating message on my TV said the message-and don't quote me -Israel says Iran needs a total cleansing. While that sounds pretty diplomatic to me, how about you people, sound good? Well now comes Iran's dictator in my opinion of course, saying wipe Israel off the earth, his actual words on national TV from Iran. Well my friends let's try this action above in layman's terms. Paul’s Templeton watch is trying to get the proper authorities to answer his "Pauly’s" complaints. Well Julie Farrell, Bob Mitchell and Jeff Bennett have a hearing on-how to start cleansing Templeton with the dismissal of our former town coordinator. Well a few "in my opinion" are not educated enough to find out what the lawyers advised chairman Farrell about this issue. I know I sound like a broken record, but after a few third-grade sessions a couple of these people dropped out and learned the truth. But going back to the Israel issue about cleansing Iran, get it, cleansing Iran. Stop all the fighting and self-destruction and misery.
But Iran didn't want a cleansing for Israel, they "Iran" want Israel wiped off the face of the earth. Total disregard for life, law and diplomacy. All Americans involved see a big, big, big uncontrolled issue with these two countries that can affect our free country.

Well so much for that true story, let's get back to the dismissal about town coordinator. Now I heard Dennis O'Brien saying recall, recall, recall before any discussions with our town lawyers could happen. Now in my opinion, Dennis is a troublemaker in Templeton and honestly could have stopped this dismissal thing with our coordinator peaceably, by admitting the truth to us taxpayers about the issue with our coordinator about a year ago. So asked Dennis O'Brien again if he was honest with Carol Skelton and the town of Templeton almost a year ago. When I trusted him "Dennis" with the letter he was supposed to read to the whole board of selectmen. The truth is out there Carol Skelton and all you have to do with your husband Jerry and your two children is asked me for it on paper-with the proper authorities present. If I get my investigation of wrongdoings at town hall and other parts of our municipality-let's face it people, even mobster Whitey Bulger couldn’t hide from the obstruction of justice. Of course Templeton is just a lot smaller scale but justice must be done. I Paul H Cosentino Sr stand committed to save the taxpayers of Templeton from the burden of wrong doings and dictatorship.

Thanks for letting me voice my opinion in layman's terms.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Pauly, for your committment to all of us who live here, pay taxes & care about the town!! Thank you Thank you!! I believe justice will prevail. And when you get discouraged just think of people who others thought were too "small" to make a difference, such as Erin Brokavich, who took down a HUGE company like PG&E. It can be done & will be!!

    ReplyDelete