Paul working for you.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Apri 30 2012
GROSS CORRUPTION AND DISTRUST IN TEMPLETON ALSO

The  Sunday Telegram had a pretty good story about violating public trust in the Bay State.  I wonder why “after notice” the Worcester Telegram or the Boston Globe don’t do a human interest story on all the corruption and obstruction of justice here in Templeton?  If they call town hall and try to get any info I bet someone intercepts those calls and tells the wrong information to the media, it has happened to me and I have the proof on paper and the name of the person (who in my opinion) gave the media and other agencies the lies and information needed to do a story, go ahead, guess who?  Why is Scott   Sawyer leaving Town?  I believe it go to hot in the kitchen so he must get out, what do you people think? Or was it C.S. that pushed Scott over the edge?  A lot of questions (a lot of questions) and the big guys will get honest answers under oath, one-by-one right Jeff?  Oh-oh what Jeff am I talking about or is it both Jeffs?  90 days is a good start for one that commits perjury, ask Blangovich the US Senator  that tried to sell Obama’s seat on the senate, it started with 90 days and ended with 16-18 yrs in Fed. prison pretty good huh?   Are you conspiring wrongdoers scared yet? 

Note:  Hey Columbus, are you going to candidates night at Kamaloht Monday night at 6pm, Columbus: I can’t I, I have a previous commitment at the foxwood or some other important function, I guess he is  so confident in the election he don’t have to say anything to the voters, maybe he heard that chicken little was going to be at the Kamaloht, LOL.  We have a crew ready to review the town meeting articles and the special town mtg articles to be sure no sneaky action has been done-we will see this week.  Also the soil test for 252 Bald rd project, I hope (for our sake) the test comes up clean.  And to you Ed McClure, thanks for the info on Jeff Bennett, How in the world did you get that information of Jeff Bennett 35 to 40 years ago?  Court records also, pretty good huh Jeff?  Why did you distribute so many copies?  You should have stayed at the rally, you could have learned a lot of the “truth” for your records, or your “dirt” campaign, end of story.  Oh-oh Eddie, a senior citizen just called me and asked to do a dirt search on you from 1974 to 1990 as you did on Bennett.  Hoo-boy -- this is going to get bad I can tell by the start, its going to be dirty.  Why would anyone want to know what Jeff Bennett did when he was a teenager?  Get real Eddie, and slow down on the kool-aid.  I heard from the grape vine that Bennett was a former leatherneck, so don’t try to hang him anymore, Eddie.  Get it? “leatherneck”!!  Tom Royer told me and everyone else that there will be no mudslinging at the candidates night April 30, 2012 I said ok Tom I promise but how about eggs, would that be ok?  He pointed his finger at me, and as usual I got the message, “no eggs” LOL  How about a rubber band and some paperclips, NO!!  so I guess I’ll just have to be an angel again.  Wednesday night at 690 Patriots Rd is the building committee meeting, I wonder what the new plans are?  Be sure to check the agenda that meeting, I think the USDA agent is going to be on hand.  Just to answer questions, that have often been asked.  Is this going to be another mess.  We will watch and see.

Let it be known I will be riding around town and if I see anyone removing anyone’s signs, I mean both sides lookout.  I said both sides of the election signs I will stop them and have whoever it is arrested, on the spot, that is cheap do-do and I know of a couple of people that would stoop so low, I am missing one of Pauly’s Templeton Watch signs.  When I find out who stole “my” sign, you better “ride bullio ride in search of a safe place.  If my sign Paulys Templeton Watch show up at the police station or at my junkyard all hunts will be suspended, until it happens again these sign thiefs are probably the ones that sell Christmas trees Dec 26th.  What do ya think?  Well candidates night at the Kamaloht went pretty good, except one “boot” lipping off at Julie and Paul Saari, but Ray Voutola shut him up directly.  I don’t want to mention any names but that individual can sound off to my blog, and more people will hear him, if you know what I mean .  I think he got Paul Saari mixed up with Alan Mayo, don’t you?  That why I always say, put brain in gear before starting mouth.  Pretty good huh?  Dave Bergeron did a good job  with telling all us people about being a moderator and he will do a good job.  Witch comes  natural with Dave.  So do the write-in for Moderator on the Ballot May 7th or put a sticker in the space for the write in.  Wow Eddie I am getting jealous of you, you are starting to get more attention than us lil-ole taxpayers, and boy, that don’t look good for you and all this time I thought o you as a union sand hog, like you alway said to me, not a union dirt digger, but I guess people change after a while. 

4-30-2012, 11pm

Could not wait until 6am to see comments of candidates night.  Well I guess Dana put his foot in his lip  two times, it was hard for anyone to understand what he was trying to say, was it just to bash Julie and bash Paul Saari.  Don’t forget Dana, Paul Saari and his crew will be the last ones to let you down, get it?  Let you down!!

Thanks for reading my opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment