Paul working for you.

Monday, May 21, 2012

from Steve & Rosella

Yo Pauly,
Please put this on your blog.

THANK YOU THANK YOU

We would like to send our sincere thank you to you Pauly and to Jeff Bennett for keeping us informed on what is going on in our town of Templeton, ( not the town of Skelton ). We know you all put in a lot of time and effort for the town you and the rest of us so deeply love. And for that we THANK YOU.

We also would like to recognize and thank Julie for her unending devotion and tired-less crusade to bring this town back. We know it is just the beginning and it will take a lot more hard work to right the wrongs of the past. We have the best people in town on our side working together to accomplish this goal.

And last but not least. Will Spring, THANK YOU, VERY VERY MUCH, for stepping up to the plate. With a team like this should be able to move this town forward in the future. YOUR THE MAN !!!!

And to all the other players keep up the good work. We have a lot more innings to complete.

We apreaciate all that you do ....
Steve and Rosella

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words but all that i really do is what you elected me to do and what you have paid me to do. I made know my thoughts on things I thought were wrong and what I would try to change and I believe for the most part I have followed through. Not sure if doing what you said you would do deserves extra acolades, but i do appreciate it and I thank all of the people who have taken time out to attend selectmen meetings, advisory board meetings, town meeting and the time taken to read, ask questions and participate in your town. Again thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is with a lot of love and appreciation that I feel for all of you guys, for having the guts to stand up for what is right. It has not been easy, but together we have gotten alot done. I think people are taking us serious, even after the Gardner News has done its best to bury us, and all we stand for. My friend Gladys was a smart woman. I know she wold have been proud of all of you. I agree with everything Steve and Rosella said. Julie I am so glad we met, you are a super lady. Will Spring, no one has ever done as much work as you have done, to help us get through a really tough town meeting. Jeff. your dad would have been proud of you. You have earner the respect of the towns people. No money can buy that. Pauly and Sue. we have got alot done but by no stretch are we done. With out your blog we would have had a snowballs chance in hell, of getting anything done, our the truth out to the people who needed to hear it. We did good tonight. See you tomorrow night...Oh yes, Pauly and Sue. Thank you so very much for helping me move the wagon this weekend. Shirley said every one was having their pictures taked in front of it in their uniforms. Bev.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Thank you for supporting me. Bev is right. We have a lot of work to do, but it is much easier with many many people working together; Working together to try to address the problems in town.

    Will Spring - outstanding job! Mr. Bennett, happy to work with you again.

    It's not easy to stand up for what's right. It takes many people watching and observing to make sure we don't lose our way. Please keep asking questions and hold your elected officials accountable.

    I'm honored to know you.
    Julie Farrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve you said it all. THANK YOU JEFF, JULIE, PAULY AND WILL SPRING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Steve, Rosella, and Bev! Thanks Julie, Jeff, Mr. Spring, and others who are working more than ever to restore this town to a respectable, safe, and affordable place to live. I knew Gladys well and she'd be proud of the work done so far and right there fightin. Thanks Pauly for keeping this site going. I check it all the time although i havent really posted on here, just the 'Let the People Be Heard' page.

    ReplyDelete