Paul working for you.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

More on Obstruction of justice


To the people that plan to attend day four the town meeting take the time to think or read the news about the fate of a doctor in Pakistan that got 33 years in prison for helping the US find and kill Osama bin Laden. I'm going to follow this one-of 100s of stories about obstruction of justice and keep commenting on this blog. That is "why" Mr. Curtis that I will not-move on until the "broken" thing is fixed, get it? 9/11 will never be forgotten so don't push the issue of "moving on" thanks for your attention "Mema". And as I am on the subject of trying to move on Selectman Chris Stewart voted on a touchy issue-very-very touchy issue. Chris did the right thing.
I know eight or 10 taxpayers did not like his decision, but who cares? 4490 taxpayers-in my opinion, will agree, are happy. Any comments people? Hey anonymous, May 23, 2012, 6:41 AM your reply was well, well, well said and very accurate. How do you know so much? Hee-hee hee. And a request to Selectperson Wilder on her claim of many apology cards from Jeff Ritter, I tape last night's board of selectmen meeting. I don't doubt Virginia but you people know me, show me on paper. Get it, on paper, I'll pay the $.20 per page. I know you, Virginia would not give me, PHC Sr the right time of day. So how about making copies in giving them to one of your board members, Julie or Jeff Bennett. I'm sure they can swing for 20-40-60 or 80 cents. Until I get the copies of your claim of apology from Mr. Ritter, thank you for your concentration on this matter, Hoo boy. And I did all of the above in one breath. Pretty good huh? I have a good question to Pete Farrell, Pete-is a community press committee the same as the fluoride issue? In my opinion all voting should be done with the paper ballot why? That way no one knows how you vote so nobody gets mad at nobody. Get it, other words you can still let your neighbor use your boat. It will take a longer but nobody in I say nobody can get mad, right Joe B. For example, a lady asked one of the town building committee members-why did you guys buy this building without checking things out? Jerry Skelton's reply was-you voted for it at town meeting, end of story and speaking of town meeting Virginia Wilder the tried again to get more money for you know who, right, the Phantom, one of the cheapest shots yet while she is trying to grab  more of the Pajari money from the Gilman Waite project. How low did you want to go Virginia? Did you notice the whole school came down on you, and those 200 people will never forget Virginia Wilder trying again to take money from the Pajari for her own satisfaction and the dope Mullins (scrappy), second the motion. Don’t you two people have any shame? I can't wait for the homemade DVD on the Saturday afternoon at 2:25 PM at 690 patriots road. It even shows the registration number of Virginia's car parked right in front of the steps leading to the town office building at 2:33 PM Saturday afternoon. Pretty good huh? Go ahead say it was someone else. I am glad I asked to have the lights adjusted on the stage Monday night and tonight, that board of selectmen and the finance committee were really visible big-time. Everyone saw who did and said what at this meeting. I saw the look on Tom Miller's face and all the others that spoke up about the $147,000 Pajari money. Keep watching like Darren says they still keep themselves in the spotlight. How do you recall supporters, like your two low lives now in yes I'm still waiting for comments, good or bad on these issues. And again after last nights 4th day town meeting, Virginia and Mullins were not very happy. When are those two people going to "catch on" if you are not wanted, why keep embarrassing your family and what few friends you have left. Jeff Dunhammmmm, called looking for two more stage props. And Kirk Moschetti gave him two names. I wonder whose names he gave?

Well anyway, the town meeting is over the budget balance and the town has $.17 left over. Should we just give it to Virginia or give it to the Phantom for helping to extend a town meeting for four days. Or give it to Mike C towards the video-spy equipment? Well I must put on my hardhat because I'm going to 690 patriots wrote to request more info. Wish me luck.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know what color Pauly's hard hat is but I have a red colored hard hat & I am about to go put it on. I think I am going to need it, too, hoo-boy!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to those who wish to just move on. If we move on without seeing the Obstruction of Justice that Pauly has documented, as well as, countless other reckless acts that have led to the near downfall of Templeton, then they will have won. They will have done EXACTLY what they intended to do & got away with it & all our Money to boot!! In my opinion, they planned to bleed this town dry from many years back when they felt they were wronged. They have made the entire town PAY for what they perceived as an attack on them. I have some other opinions about why the Enterprise fund was set up & it wasn't for the town's benefit, as everyone here already knows now! There is a lot more & I mean a lot they do Not what any of us to find out. I think the depth to which this goes even Jeff Bennett will be shocked about even though he is definitely on the right road. Thanks to him, Julie, Pauly, Bev, Sue, Bob M. & countless others who have been so brave & committed as to seeing this town right itself. I have played a small part that not too many know about but I believe it was one of the catalysts in allowing others to see things that they were later appalled & shocked to find out. When the time is right a lot more is going to come out. What is that notorious gang going to do now? Get rid of the whole town? If I get threatened that way again, it will be all the more obvious, right!! And you people know who you are!! You can run but you can't hide forever. The hounds are closing in on you, right Pauly, hoo-boy, as he would say. Time for me to go. Bdg13 say some more prayers, will you. We are going to need them. Remember God has many ways he shows his Justice, Peace & he is with us. Watch the show everyone & be safe!! Again, this blog is my opinion. Thanks for reading it & considering what I have to say. I am going to go put my red hard hat on for the duration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wish to repeat over and over, but I read something in the 2011 annual town report on page 185, posting of warrant for special election. "This is to certify that I have served within warrant by posting attested copies thereof in each precinct....and by delivering a copy to each of the precincts clerks seven days at least before the holding of said meeting and by causing same to be published once in gardner news. signed John White, Constable and true copy, attest: town clerk Carol Harris. True enough the select board failed to sign warrant in timely manner but it appears that the ultimate responsibility to post warrant in a certain period of time rests with constables and town clerk. One of those things that does not need to be made into a big deal but one thing that should be remembered and known so that voters know the process and that the recallcoming folks such as wilder, mullins, columbus, curtis, stevens, matson and skeltons pointing fingers at selectmen or town coordinator was in-correct. selectmen need to sign it but the responsibility to post lies with town clerk and constables, not the town coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 15

    A lot of people have been wounded in this war...

    Jacob 2:35


    This is a sad state of affairs, but keep the faith, we shall overcome.

    Shabbat shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so true & thank you for the hope & prayers!

      Delete
  6. I read on here a comment about resignations from a town job. Any details available?

    And who maintains the Templeton1 website? It sure needs some updates concerning elected town officials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The website needs an overhaul. There needs to be a place where every person is listed that sits on every board, committee, elected position and town staff. It also should be printed in each annual report. Some committee & dept reports list their members, some only list the chairperson. (2010 annual report lists all the members of the Municipal Building Committee. The 2011 annual report only lists the chair- Jerry Skelton. Why?) I would also like to see the minutes of every open meeting posted on the website. And other public documents concerning contracts and real estate would also be helpful, too. It would help the mission of transparency in town government. How can this be implemented? This request would not cost the town one dime. It does not take any excessive additional amount of time to save a word doc as a PDF file and upload to the website. All it would take is a dedicated website administrator who is willing to put the effort in to keep the townspeople informed. I'm sure if the current administrator cannot handle that task there are others who would be willing to step up to the plate...and do it for free. The more info that is available to the public, the harder it is for dishonest people to carry out their dirty business. If officials are playing by the rules, then there should be no pushback to this request. Honesty is the best policy.

      Delete