Paul working for you.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Okay all you Blog followers

I expect to see you all Friday night (20th) at the Templeton Fish & Game Club  Bev. Ashley, Julie, Sally Carolyn, Doug, Dianna, Steve L, Rosella, The Onion People, Steve F, Raeleen, Joe, Bob, Carol, Darren, Theresa, Sue have all worked hard - hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I'm sorry. Let's all support Tuna, Cindy and Laura.  I've checked out the raffle items -  nice stuff!!!! Maybe   you'll see me doing the cake walk. lol, So get you as--- there!! lol Pauly

3 comments:

  1. I received an awesome wine basket (6 bottle!!) from Kathy Roth. See you there tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best thing about the people in Templeton is when the chips are down, they always support each other. Politics have nothing to do with this. Lets have a good time to night. I know I am looking forward to it. Bev.

      Delete
  2. Although you may feel tempted to throw any available item at your disposal at the entertainment I hope you will reconsider and remember this party is for a good cause!! See ya there.

    ReplyDelete