Paul working for you.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Selectmen's meeting July 9, 2012



In my opinion, all taxpayers that attended the selectmen's meeting July 9, 2012 should buy a DVD or borrow mine, signature required and watch the DVD two or three times. Probably after the third time you all can witness Chris Stewart’s true colors. Just watch and you can make up your own mind about K&P law firm, Chris started to butter up K&P in the crowd booed him, out of order, Chris got mad and started his bul--- and again a few taxpayers shut him up. Why won't he get the definition of chairman of the board, other words don't speak until the meeting is over, right Chris?
Did you go to be Bob Columbus class on how to treat your fellow taxpayers? You started, ranted, and mumbled, but we all watched your actions and I PHC Senior, and convinced you are set in your poisoned way and you are not going to change. Don't you-think before you act on any question? Watch the DVD yourself and you might catch on, listen to Bennett or Julie, they don't stutter or rant about a subject, they say it like it is on paper and they don't-yell at Pete. I'm talking about your behavior to us taxpayers and please don't look at us once in a while to check on people with raised hands to speak. Don't wait for Pete to get your attention. I know you are reading from a script, but make your script in big letters in the future, try it. I have trouble reading small print from Scripps also. I PHC Senior don't know where you get your influence. But it's not good, can't tell by the way you are-sneered when you mentioned certain issues? A lot of these issues go right directly back to the recall issues and that will never stop until the last obstacle is clear. Other words VW,PM, how those two can stand the ridicule and embarrassment from all the taxpayers and all is beyond me. There are still many-secrets here and Templeton and it must be stopped. If you have a big problem being chairman-by majority vote, admit it and let someone else do the job to stop all the controversy on issues. We all know how bad things happened for the past few years. In who we can blame, but, and I say but who covered all this stuff up during my-quest for the investigation of these people? Yes you are one of them, starting with that-postal issue. I tried to put my complaints on paper, timestamps and properly turned into our then town coordinator. But because of the conspiracy within that building, yes 690 patriots rd, nothing was ever done. Now that you Chris was busy with other stuff (none of anyone's business) in your did not ask enough questions at the right time. Why don't you prepare a script like than it does in Julie does? You Chris are not slow, I believe you didn't know how serious these complaints of mine were. Columbus, Mullins and Wilder knew exactly what was going on in still do-except Columbus. I have not given up with my quest for a complete investigation. We know who is to blame and I want them prosecuted to the full extent of the law, mass law not Columbus, Wilder, Mullins law. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I know Chris gave me a scare. I could only think , don't you dare go there, when he started making comments in favor of K&P getting reapointed. I think I was half way out of my chair. I feel he gave me a dirty look. I have never had alot to do with him. Actually I was surprised when I read how supportive he was during the closed sessions toward keeping Mr. Ritter. He has a short temper thats for sure. I think K&P thought we would have to take them,because they were low bidder. I guess Chris. may not be as squeeky clean as he wants everyone to think he is. Maybe he will bail in May, to give someone another open chair? If someone is playing both sides of the field, the pressure has to be very tough to handle. Like I say, it all comes out in the wash, my opinion, Bev.

    ReplyDelete