Paul working for you.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

That's Why They're So Mean from Planet Proctor

That's Why They're So Mean from Planet Proctor

Two crocodiles were sitting on the banks of the Potomac River. The smaller turned to the bigger and said, "I can't understand why you're so much bigger than me. When we were kids, we were the same size."

"Well," said the big croc, "what have you been eating?"

And the smaller croc replied, "Politicians, same as you."

And the big guy replied, "Well, where do you catch them?"

"On the other side of the river near the car park at the Capitol Mall," said the little guy. 

"And how do you catch them?" asked the big croc.

" Well, I crawl up under one of their big Lexus, BMW or Mercedes and wait for them to unlock the door. Then I jump out, grab'em by the leg, shake the shit out of them and gobble'em down!"


"Ah" says the big croc. "I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. By the time you finish shaking the shit out of a politician, there's nothing left but an asshole with a briefcase."

1 comment: