Paul working for you.

Monday, September 3, 2012

How to Access Recordings of Selectman Meetings




I will post the links to August 27th BOS meeting in this message. The August 27th meeting is in three parts:




I know there are a few people who know how to access these videos without posting the links here on Pauly’s blog. I try to convert and upload the BOS meetings so people can access the recordings when they have time.


Our cable commission does a great job. The meetings can only be shown on Channel 8 for a limited time. When I convert and post the meetings to Youtube, the meetings can be accessed for a very long time. It does take a while to convert the DVDs and then upload to Youtube. If you have Internet access and follow the steps below, you should be able to access the BOS meetings I have uploaded to Youtube.




Enjoy and Blog on!

Julie Farrell

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Julie for providing access to the BOS meetings. I hope someday these will appear automatically online via town website. I know its years away. But its a good goal to have. I don't have cable so this is great. Although going to the meetings is the best. I'm glad the meetings are now being held in places that have enough seats so its welcoming to all compared to the musty smelling small confernce room at 690 Pats rd.

    ReplyDelete