Paul working for you.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Question

Does the Water Dept reimburse the town for the water breaks damaging the roads? Not just the labor but blacktop etc.  If I hit a light pole I have to pay the light dept for it.  If I damaged a road Bud would send me a bill.  A few selectmen meetings ago a bill for highway labor was brought up. Do we know what has been paid back to highway, and who figures this all out. And lets not be cheap let's fix these areas right - the first time.

Pauly - my opinions

PS - sorry Pete but can you keep your stuff on your own blog. I'm getting too many complaints.

This blog is for all Templeton issues, concerns, people,  businesses. etc.
and yes if anyone has anything they would like to post for sale or a business they would like to promote  or a job they are looking for please post it here. Unlike TGN it doesn't cost you anything to put it here. Let's help each other. Pauly

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry Paul for the distractions caused by my concern with events leading us to more wars in the mideast and the world in general. From now on I will attempt to keep my world view concerning World Zionism and Mossads involvement in 9/11 on my most excellent blog Templeton Times. For those who wish to explore world events beyond Templeton please feel free to read Templeton Times. If you have something of importance that you would like posted on Templeton Times you can email me at petefarrell44@hotmail.com Once again only my opinion and thanks Pauly hope you are feeling well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I will second that, AMEN!

      Delete
    2. I will find it truly sad that information regarding the 1600 Architects and Engineers (who believe that the buildings that collapsed on 9/11 came down with controlled demolition) will no longer be a part of this blog. I was hoping we could learn more about the anthrax scare and Bruce Ivins and that thread but alas thank goodness we can read about that soon over at Templeton Times. Sometimes I just like the drama of a good conspiracy and quite frankly town politics just won't do.

      Delete
  3. Is it okay to ask the Taxpayers not to support "farmers/farmstands" belonging to people who have already made enough $$ off the taxpayers of Templeton? In my humble opinion there are enough honest people looking to make a few extra bucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Even I think that is over the top. Do you see a line of cars, waiting to get into the yard? I don't think anyone who KNOWS will buy anything there. People have the right to go, and buy where they want. With the nice farm stand down the street, I don't think we have to worry. I may be wrong, but people can make up their own minds. You know, it is just my opinion. Bev

      Delete
  4. I like to shop local and I believe people should be able to chose which farm stand they wish to support.

    The water department did reimburse the highway department for helping with the water main breaks which result in OT. The water department paid for the repaving in front of Harris construction - Rt 202.

    As for South Main St. That is a town road so it will need to wait until the water department has enough money to repair it...hopefully before the first snow storm.

    On state roads like Patriots rd. you need to use flow able /pourable fill which is very expensive. It is a requirement of the Mass DOT/ Mass Highway

    ReplyDelete