Paul working for you.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sharing a Town Manager/Administrator?

Sharing a Town Manager/Administrator

Comment from Full Circle-Again!

From Kevin:

As a Winchendon resident I'm curious what folks in Templeton think of the move to have a shared TM with Winchendon? Personally I'm not in favor of the idea. Winchendon needs a full-time TM, and I suspect with everything going on in Templeton you guys need more than a 1 or 2 days a week TM.



Hi Kevin,

I'm not sure what other people think, but I think for Templeton it is worth a try. I don't think anyone is sure how the arrangement will be structured at this point. What is important to me is that the DOR supports the concept is is willing to work on the details.

I don't want Winchendon to to lose out, but from what I've read and heard, your town manager has facilitated a turnaround in Winchendon. That's what Templeton needs. Someone as town administrator who can facilitate and bring people together to make the difficult decisions that will be necessary for Templeton's financial stability. 

Templeton has a lot of turf wars going on. Templeton needs someone who will treat the town administrator position with integrity and HONESTY.

Those are my thoughts and opinions on the issue. 

Julie Farrell

If you wish to comment on this post, you may.

If you have not done so, please contact Dave Smart :
for clearance to post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment