Paul working for you.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Repent of Sins?

Repent of Sins?
In my opinion only a handful of people in Templeton are sinners and if you my friend can get those few to repent the sky in Templeton will light up like the Star of Bethlehem, good luck.  And as far as name calling goes the names I call some people are just a taste of whats to come.  Did you notice I get more frustrated after every blog, and if you don’t like my words, just go around them as you read my blog and as far as your comment about Bob, I did not select him to start with, he did not select him to start with, he only won by 3 or 4 votes, were the ballots counted like Jeff Bennetts?  When I go looking for a fight I know exactly where to look, and I wont play into their hands.  Nice chatting with you (Bdg@@913)  keep the advise coming it has all been said be for except the “repent” part, and you will never hear it from that recall group.  Why don’t you join us at the protess Tuesday 4-17-12 at 6:30am to 10am then 2pm thru 3:30pm. 
You might hear the truth about all our problems in Templeton, if you watch the D.V.D. of Thurs April 12, you can see exactly what we mean.  A lot of people changed their minds in the last few days, after watching the majority of the board Mullins, Wilder, Columbus, in action and no-one is Happy about what they saw and heard on the D.V.D.  The selectmen insighting a riot and the taxpayer is to blame, pretty good huh?  I call the state police in Athol at 1:30pm today and also got the report from the templeton police about the complaints of Virginia Wilder, Bob Columbus and Patrick Mullins for inciting a riot on the night of April 12, 2012.  This is no joke people check with the police and I am not letting this get to old, the court house was closed today, but I will be there at 9am with the D.V.D. and my lawyers, when it opens Tuesday morning.  I have other complaints to present to the court that are long overdue, obstruction of Justice Complaints will also e filed.  This is going to cost me a lot of money, but when we get to court I will be awarded compensation for this expense.  In my opinion, no person or persons as in taxpayers and their family’s should have to be treated like dirt by these three renegade selectmen and at no time did I vote for them, end of story.  I personally don’t want Skelton to enter our coordinators office, she has no business near that office for any reason because I believe she will try to destroy or cause damage to our records, because of her lawsuit against the town I don’t want anyone to say I was right after the damage has been done, then it will by my turn to add another lawsuit to my list.  Does anyone want to bet money against me winning any complaint that I have made?  In my opinion I think I heard Buda not Bubba say I quote stupid people should not be allowed to breed unquote, is that true O’Brien?  Where are you future moderator.  I am waiting for a response from you, about your opinion about Dec 12, 2012.  Those 3 selectmen manipulated a conspiracy and nothing is being done about it, but it may change at 7am Tuesday April 17, 2012 at Patriots Rd selectmens office.  I have been talking to people for the past 4 days and I will tell you all about it in the days to come, right after I get out of jail, HEE-HEE-HEE.  I will be proud to be on the stand in the court to tell my stories, to the judge, as this is Patriots Day, what did Patrick Henry say about his stance?  Give me liberty or give me death, what happened?  I would like a Patriotic answer, please, well I will see you Tuesday April 17, 2012 690 Patriots Rd town offices
Thanks for reading
PHC

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Mattson can't speak right now. As of a half hour ago, Queen Virginia was at his house, probably giving him lessons on how to control his anger in a public forum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the mention. I am a religious person who believes religion also has the answers we need.
    The corruption and conspiracy in Templeton is insane in its depths and darkness. The BOS works with the COA and THA, and what I have been through and witnessed as a resident of an aparment complex owned and neglected by the THA is insane and beyond nightmarish...And at it's root it is biblical discrimination against believers and faithful ppl.
    "All who will live a life godly will suffer persecutions." It's a very Gentile dominated place, Templeton, and what it needs is some Jewish wisdom to redeem and restore. What we need to remember is that the founding fathers were Zionist and most settlers of Faith in Christ and Religion.
    Pride is a tough one to overcome, speaking of sins to repent of, and I believe we are better off as fools and failures in Christ than without any religion. But when a lot of ppl get taken in their foolishness and failure and victimized because of it, things rapidly spiral out of control and scoundrels become rich, powerful and well established. Only for a time however and so as to fufill Scripture. I have complete faith in God and believe His Zeal and His Spirit will continue to thrive in the neccessary members of the Body to rid this land of corruptions and see that justice and equity are restored.
    A mercy seat is what we need as far as someone to judge and grant forgiveness. A seer is what we need to know what God may do for us when we fail Him. The Grand Delusion mentioned in Scripture is what led to a lot of scoundrels gaining power and staying in power for many generations in Templeton and the surrounding cities.
    But when the reapers overtake the sowers and so forth, justice has a way of working itself out even when the laws and enforcers themsleves may be opposed. Be patient the Lord will avenge His own.
    But don't give up fighting the good fight in as many ways as you may.
    1Ti 6:12a Fight the good fight of faith.

    Barz

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://barzdovg666.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete