Paul working for you.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Who is lying now! A reprint of something I wrote over a year ago to Dennis OBrien.


Paul H. Cosentino
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:30AM
This is layman’s language.

In May 2010, just before our Annual Town Meeting (May 12, 2010) I was about to bring several people from my town of Templeton to Civil Court at my expense. But, after discussing it with our State Rep. Ann Gobi’s office and receiving an email from her office and Senator Brewer’s office. I took their advice and tried to get the Board of Selectmen to listen to my formal complaints about illegal activities in the town offices by elected and appointed officials. I had several conversations with Chairman Dennis O’Brien but with no help at all. I went through conversation and made complaints to our Chief of Police David Whittaker with a witness. He told me in front of my witness, Jeff Bennett, that he (the chief) was going to go back to the Police station and make out some forms for me to sign and start an investigation on the complaints I made. I had my copies time stamped by our town coordinator,
who did nothing to try to help me with my complaints except lie to me about the subjects. After a couple of years I lost confidence with her. I wrote a letter to Chairman Dennis O’Brien telling him that I did not want to deal with someone in a town office that lies to taxpayers and to someone who is trying to bring these illegal acts to the attention of the Board of Selectmen and the proper authorities (Police) and tells me personally and on selectmen’s meetings, DVD’s and minutes that there is nothing she or the Board of Selectmen can do. That I, PHC, have to deal with the people I complained about directly, Grimley, Burdin and Koonce. I said, Carol are you crazy? You are throwing the chicken into the fox’s den. I want the Selectmen involved with these complaints. She told me to get on the agenda. I asked how the Selectmen voted on my complaints she said I don’t know I just time stamp them and put them in the selectmen’s folder. I finally got to talk to 2 or 3 of the selectmen and they told me that they don’t have their own individual folders. All information is put in one big folder. I said that is the dumbest thing I as a layman ever heard of! She (Carol) laughed and said that the way it is, talk to the selectmen. I did, one at a time. Bob Columbus told me (and it’s on DVD) that they can’t do a thing about my complaints. I have to sit down with the people I am making the complaints about and come to an agreement. Well, in my opinion, he is as ignorant as Carol. I made up my mind about what was going on at the town office with Carol, Grimley, Koonce, Burdin and some members of the board of Selectmen. That I asked Carol on the phone to be put me on the agenda she said oh, you don’t have to do that just go to the selectmen’s meeting and wait for new business and ask the chairman to speak. I did exactly that and was given permission by Chairman O’Brien to speak. As I started to speak my mind caught up to me I knew they did not want to hear me so I had to think as I talked that’s when I said “do I have to go postal to get you attention to my complaints. They the Selectmen knew that I was joking about going postal and took it as a joke question. But a couple others made a big thing about it with the help of Chief David Whittaker.

Two days after the 9pm ending of the Selectmen’s meeting that’s when Chief Whittaker decided to take all my civil, constitutional and rights to free speech away from me. By coercing the Board of Selectmen to do what they did to me, with Carol Skelton’s help, Chief Whittaker lied on DVD about a person coming into the station the morning after the meeting asking what was he going to do about me and what I said at 8:45pm the night of September 27th and phone calls to the station. I requested the phone records and no such calls were made about my statement so you see how the Chief of Police lied to the board in front of the town’s lawyer Kay Doyle and the rest of the people at my hearing October 20, 2010. Why can’t he tell us who the person was that walked into the station the next morning asking him if he saw the meeting on cable about me? I checked with the cable people and it was not broadcasted on cable until late Tuesday afternoon 4:00pm or 5:00pm. So who is lying now? That’s how long it takes to get it on cable.

I have been lied to by so many town elected and appointed officials that I called the FBI in Boston and explained what was going on in Templeton, The woman said that she will have her supervisor call me back as soon as he can. I never got a call back from the FBI in Boston either, I am so sick of hearing nothing can be done that I decided to hire a lawyer and if possible take these lying elected officials and appointed officials to criminal court. I have all the records and pictures and witnesses to back up my story. Also to prove a joke is a joke, in layman’s language I decide to go postal to the 5 members of the board of selectmen after talking in person at my house to the Chairman of the Selectmen on December 4, 2010. I gave Dennis O’Brien a letter to read to all members of the Board of Selectmen at the next meeting. I also told him I I was going postal on the board. He laughed. But after Dennis O’Brien left I mailed a copy to each member at the Templeton Post Office 01468. I talked to a couple of members after and they told me that they got the letters. So far January 18, 2011 not a thing has been done and not a question has been asked of me about the letter. I tried to contact Dennis O’Brien on Jan 4th or 5th. I left a message on his answering machine but the next day I found out that he was on vacation. I checked again on January 17th ML King Day but his driveway was hand shoveled of snow and his pickup has not been moved. So I think he is still on vacation. I don’t dare ask anyone for fear they will accuse me of stalking Dennis. There is so much conspiracy and collusion going on I don’t feel safe with some of Templeton’s police.

I will try Dennis O’Brien again today January 18, 2011, before I continue with this letter. I have not been sleeping good, eating good, or getting along good with my family, friends or others because of this situation. I called Dennis O’Brien’s house at 11:20am January 18, 2010. I only got his answering machine. I wanted to talk to the Chairman of the Selectmen one more time before consulting a lawyer and the local news Athol, Gardner, Fitchburg Sentinel, Winchendon Currier, to do an interview I have many, many, many town taxpayers for support like I did at my no trespassing hearing October 20 2010 by the Board of Selectmen. I have the minutes and the DVD. I am asking a legal opinion and State Rep. Ann Gobi’s office with not much luck. She tells me on email to deal with the Selectmen. I have been trying and trying. Why can’t I get some answers on paper not verbal? When you get a lying selectmen (Skelton) and a lying town Coordinator (Carol) and lying police and lying appointed officials where do you go next ? I will not commit suicide. I will not confide in town officials. I was not allowed to talk to the town lawyers. I know exactly how Pete Farrell feels I know how Tammy Coller feels. I know how a lot of taxpayers feel. I know how Luanne Royer, the former sewer secretary feels.

I want a complete investigation of the Conservation Commission and the whole Selectmen’s office and the Chief of Police. What do I have to do to get this done?

I can’t trust the Town Coordinator, the town police Chief, the town Board of Selectmen, but I can trust my friends and taxpayers in my town of Templeton. Please find me an answer now. Not in a week. Not next month. Not next election. Now within 10 days of this, desperate U.S. citizen asking for help from legal people
HELP ----------------HELP----------------HELP--------------HELP--------------HELP-------------HELP

PS At 1:30PM I received a call back from chairman Dennis O’Brien from Selectmen’s office and we talked for 20-25 minutes He is going to make a point to read these letters today or tomorrow Wednesday January 19, 2011 I think I can trust Dennis, but can he trust others at the town hall

End 2:30PM January 18, 2011







3 comments:

  1. Pauly, Thanks for all your due diligence even though at the moment I am sure you are feeling like why bother cause nobody seems to care that are in positions that you thought could or might do something about it. I feel your frustration because I know you begin to wonder if there are any Honest decent people anymore? I, for years, felt the same, frustrated, alone, bullied for asking good forthright questions that as a resident & taxpayer we have the right to know. I brought up some very important pertinent questions a few years ago & was basically let known by lies & bullying that don't go there again. I believe all those retaliatory actions for asking what I thought were good legitimate questions about the town, pays, lights, safety, etc. was by the same people you feel let you down. I am another person that can be added to your list along with those mentioned such as Tammy, Luann, Pete & I am sure NOW that there must be many others that have been lied to, falsely accused, strong-armed, threatened in other ways, etc. that felt they were alone & too frightened, threatened or without the means (money) or "connections" to do anything about the wrongdoings. Thanks for your persistence Pauly!! May justice prevail one day soon!! All my opinions. As I said before heaven forbid you have an opinion or ask questions. Watch out here come the frivolous lawsuits!! Nice gig if you can get it, huh?? They don't want to let go of that!! Again, my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LTPS, Inc., certain members of the BOS and Templeton 1st all have tried to frame Mr. Cosentino as a crazy man in order to belittle his character and render his accusations as ridiculous. Some members of the BOS have even tried to play the victim as a devious distraction. What they don't seem to understand is that there are many "Paulys" in this town, meaning there are many people who have complaints, concerns, accusations, and question the legalities and ethics in certain town operations. Many people have personal experiences and have been witnesses to wrong doing in Templeton. There are numerous stories that exist. Are they planning on trashing the character of all the Paulys? I don't think it is possible. There is power in numbers and it seems there is a growing number of people who, like Pauly, will come forward and will not give up until answers are given and wrongs are righted. Thank goodness! This is, after all a town owned by 8,000, not just a select few. I so hope that state officials will step in soon and help clear up the mess. If nothing unethical or illegal has happened here, then lets hear that. If something illegal or unethical has occurred, then those people must be held accountable. Thank you to Mr. Cosentino and all the other "Paulys" that have come forward and spoken out. I hope even more will feel comfortable coming forward when they see there is sympathy and empathy for them. But if they don't we certainly understand. Its a hostile environment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As one of the self-appointed proud "Paulys", I say thank you Olive. Please look up Bell, CA & see how nasty it got there before anybody got caught. Terrible people in this world but I keep telling myself we have to remember there are still a lot of good people. It gets hard to do that sometimes when you keep trying to get justice & seems like there are no ethics anymore. More reason for all of us to persevere. As I heard one current BOS member say once, "Wow, I have so much power I can do almost anything I want" My answer to that is, Just because you can doesn't mean you should especially if it is Not right! And most that we a referring to in these blogs that have done wrong doings, deep down, know what they are doing is NOT right!! They are just hoping they won't get caught.

      Delete