Paul working for you.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Senator Scott Brown and the Federal Reserve



Well before the election, I wrote a blog about the Federal Reserve System and the need for an audit. Happy Birthday Federal Reserve was posted in September to Pauly’s blog. I added a comment to the blog to contact our Senators and Congressmen to join a campaign to Audit the Fed. I took my own advice and contacted our congressmen to sponsor the bills (HR 459, S 202). The only Massachusetts senator or congressman to sponsor the bill is Congressman McGovern 7/6/2011(way to go!).


I did receive an e-mail response from Senator Brown on November 15, 2012. In his response Senator Brown refers to Table 8 on page 131 of the GAO 11-696 – Federal Reserve System.(very large document…abbreviations begin on page viii).

I got to thinking about another blog I posted,  Debt=Slavery also in September. In this blog I stress the need to Audit the Fed and also mention the LIBOR scandal. LIBOR is the London inter-bank lending rate. LIBOR establishes the interest rates that banks and other large financial institutions will charge each other to borrow money.  Now I am wondering how many of the financial institutions listed in Table 8 on page 131 of the GAO 11-696 – Federal Reserve System are part of the LIBOR scandal?

I have come to the conclusion that all of us need to contact our congressmen and women from Massachusetts to join the campaign to Audit the Fed. If you have a mortgage on your home, if you have college students loans, if you have a car loan(s), you have been effected by the LIBOR scandal. This infographic may make it easier to understand LIBOR.

My opinions…supported by FACTS ! ! !
Julie Farrell

2 comments:

  1. The Fed controls the money supply and the Fed is controlled by the International Bankers. Who are these International Bankers? A country that does not control their money supply can not be sovereign. We will be enslaved as long as we allow our money supply to be controlled by outside interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the info about the LIBOR scandal. I don't think many Americans are aware of this scandal as the media has not covered it very well. I'm not sure why as they covered other scandals involving Wall Street in the recent past. I know this blog is supposed to cover mainly Templeton issues, however this is a major issue that will (and has) affected ALL Americans. The more info we can share and learn from, the better. There are a lot of issues on the national level that will trickle down to our local economy. So, we better learn as much as we can in order to react responsibly with our local finances.

    ReplyDelete