Paul working for you.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Working for the good‏

Things are pretty quiet on the blog for the past few weeks. I know Julie, and I have been working to get the people in office, the people who we feel will do our town and country the most good.The election , will be over in a few days. No one will be happier than me. I am so sick of people, down right saying anything, yes anything, that will discredit, their opponent. How do we teach our kids or grand children ethics, if they turn on the tv, to see this stuff going on?
Too much money is being wasted on the election. The senate passed a bill, maybe a little over a year ago, that said people or companies, could give large amounts of money , and not have to say who they were. Big mistake there. Multi billionaires are dumping huge amounts of money into the Republican Party. Don't forget they want payback in return. Barts friend works in Leominster, at Georgia Pacific. It is owned by the Koch Brothers. These guys are Romneys largest contributors  Luis got a letter at work, strongly, suggesting he vote Republican. If Mitt does not get into office it could Affect his work place. Nice going, I think that should be illegal, but I guess you can do or say pretty much these days, and get away with it. You know I think, Julie and I sponsored thr political forum at the high school, last months. That went pretty well. There is a copy on this blog, if you get a chance to, watch it. We have always been respectful of each others, religions, and political ideas in the blog. This is no different, but I need to just say this, Suzanna Whipps is running for representative of our district. I do not think she is qualified. Her family does own a good size business in Athol., she can afford to take a couple of years off, but besides doing alot of volunteering, I don't think she gets it. Their was talk about the need for jobs in the area. She was for the need for jobs, but in another breath, against expanding the bottle bill, to water bottles, because the" people that own stores, would need to hire people to deal with them". Ok, I guess she has never needed money , to the point that she has had to pick up bottles, on the side of the roads, to buy milk. I do support Denise Andrews, she is a very nice person., she is not afraid to ask what you think, or what our area needs. She does have the connections, and backing, to help out town. She has spent alot of time in town, getting to meet people, attending alot of our activities, wanting to understand our needs. She has worked harder than the rest of the candidates,as far as I can see. Vote the way you want, but please vote. This is my opinion, Bev.

6 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!( I am so sick of people, down right saying anything, yes anything, that will discredit, their opponent). your comment is a laugher look at what andrews did to lee talk of low lifes !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise Andrews is such a nice person well she is so nice of her to call the police and make up storys of lee doing drugs ..she will fit right in with all the other clowns in boston!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is more to that than meets the eye, dirty politics, you bet! Who did what?? As far as I can see, people need to run on what the can do to help the people in this community> Thats all I care about., It could be Denise was set up,,Maybe Susanne was Set up, who the hell knows. I don't know, and I don't care. Can you do the job?? Can you find your way out of Athol, with out getting lost? I heard two women talking the other day. They had gone to some candiate meetings. The comment was Ms. Wipps, has not said what she would do for any town, but Athol. It looks more to me like the Republicans could not come up with a canidate, so she was the best that they could do. It was time for her to stop with the poor me, and run on qualifications. I want a person who will work for my town. Who will work for everyone in my town, the Republicans included. Dirty politics happen., is it right, no !!Put on your big girl pants, and if you can't deal with it, quit. This is my opinion, Mine alone! Bev

      Delete
  3. And the negative bashing begins...

    If you want us to vote for Lee, then tell us her good qualities. If you want us to vote for Andrews, then tell us her good qualities. Quit bashing the other side EVERYONE! It serves no positive purpose.

    Honestly, I'm going to vote for Rick Schober. He doesn't take political donations and therefore owes no favors to anyone. That's far more respectable than either campaign of these other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank all of the candidates for running. It is not an easy undertaking to run for political office. I am thankful that we have three good candidates from which to choose.

    I support Denise Andrews because I believe her skills and experience will benefit the Town of Templeton the most. I support adding to the bottle bill. I do not support voter ID. Job creation is the most urgent need for our district. I believe Denise Andrews positions on those issues and many others are the most closely aligned to my views. That is why I support Denise Andrews.

    Again, I am grateful that we have a choice to make this election. I wish all the candidates the best. Please take time out of your busy lives and vote tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as Andrews and her "source" are finished being investigated by the AGs office, I am sure they would love to work with her on an investigation of the Skeltons and their involvement with 282 Baldwinville, missing scrap metal, poisoning the children, being involved in Zionist attacks, their part in the World Trade Center collapse, Patty Hearst kidnapping, the pothole at the end of my driveway and the government surveillance that forces me to wear a tinfoil cap when out in public. thanks for the tip, Baldwinville Templeton, Reynolds Wrap does work the best ! I'm also stock piling canned goods and condoms for the zombie apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete