Paul working for you.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mike C Ferris



Let's see "all" those surveillance videos, yes I have been watching your yard for a long time. When my trucks bring junk has to your place without titles for a customer as a tow, not as-I was selling you junks. I watch my drivers and my trucks, when they bring junks to you, so we don't get blamed for stealing junk, or otherwise unwanted autos. I also make tow slips listing who ordered the tow and what kind of vehicle was towed to you, does that answer your question? And for you and whoever is pushing you to badmouth my blog, I do not put the comments on my blog, when I do, I sign my name. If you don't know what’s happening, get the truth about my blog. You open a can of worms, your comments about lies and dishonesty about my blog. It's people like you that made me start the blog in the first place. We have a bill in the state house right now to investigate illegal and wrong doings in town, starting  in 2005 and earlier, read my blog for March 30st 31st and April 1. Witness it for yourself. It took me a lot of time and money but now it can't be swept under the rug, and remember-obstruction of justice always prevails, this means jail time for some one.

So when you listen to blowhards and their friends, I can guarantee it will get you and your business in trouble and then they deny ever saying a word, Steve B is a perfect example. 0h By the Way, I will be candidates night, not to answer questions as a candidate but to ask questions as a taxpayer, that's my right. I will be at candidate’s night at the Kameloht because I planned to be present at one candidates night, not two. I don't care what Obama or a lot of the political crooks in Boston do to  get votes, I am going to work for the best interest of the town, not the best interest of a few dead beats.
Look back at the Bennett-Skelton recount and ask yourself if something crooked went on until Jeff Bennett and friends insisted on a recount. This act was a gross-obstruction of justice and it will still be dealt with by the Atty. Gen.'s office.

Thanks for reading my comments and opinions directed to Mike Ferris of Templeton auto-parts more to come - Pauly

12 comments:

  1. Ok what about Jeffs brother Dave , he does not live in town , but no dought voted against Mr Skelton What you say Pauly, is this the truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry's Kid made it clear he votes in this town because it is his "home",He lives in CA I believe. How many more illegal votes does Jerry round up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called the tax collector yesterday -Jeffs brother Dave pays taxes (property and excise )in this town.
    - Mr Ferris owes RE and Personel property taxes for fy2012 and fy 2013. He does not pay any excise taxes to templeton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much money does Mr. Ferris owe for the last five years? It seems the "Treasurer" and "Tax Collector" don't want to put the delinquent tax payers list in the Gardner News. Who are they trying to protect. If it was you or me our names would be posted pretty darn quick. Why don't they grow a backbone? Just my opinion and many more that pay our taxes on time. My opinion.

      Delete
    2. Lets start with the biggest dead beat tax evader thats running for the Board of Health . Randy Lawrance . How can he hold office in the town and not issue permits to those that owe taxes . Do Not Vote Him Into Office

      Delete
  4. Guess it might be time for me to pull A Fred Bennett, simply obtain the delinguent tax list which is public record and pay to have it published in the Worcester Telegram and be done with it. and just so you know anon, my mother also pays property taxes in Templeton because she has a residence here in Town. Mt brother also pays an electric bill in Templeton but that is a dog you may wish to leave sleeping. He is my brother but i am not his keeper and if you dislike me and or my politics and you want to use his name to attack me, well good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff, I will be so glad when you get home!! Maybe by then the snow will be gone. There is beer in the refrig. at camp with your name on it. Bev.

      Delete
    2. Jeff what do you know about paying re taxes you still live in your mother and brothers house and your mommy is paying your tax bill

      Delete
  5. lets see, I live in my brothers/mothers home but my mommy pays my tax bill, that sounds like columbus thinking. oh well, when ya have nothing ya start calling names like a little kid. next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mr. Paul Cosentino

    I am writing in regard to all of your posts on your blog addressed to me. I am going to answer all questions, one at a time. Also, this will be my last post on your blog that I consider to be full of lies, untruths, and rumors.

    First, I want you to know that I have not picked sides by any means, and I do not intend to. I can tell you that I cannot vote for you. How could I vote for a man that tells his fellow blog followers that he has never done any business with me? That is a total lie. Your tow trucks have towed your junk cars , vehicles and scrap to my yard. I have many canceled checks that were paid to Cosentino Salvage, numerous checks, not just one, as well as weight slips from years past.

    You try to portray me as a bad guy, but I really am not, You, Bev and a few others try to hold something that happened 40 years ago against me when I wasn’t even born. I am tired of hearing about things that had nothing to do with me. What happened 40 years ago is over and done with and was settled back then. It is time for everyone to move on for the best interest for OUR town.

    On another note, how about when I saw Pauly Jr. one day in a businessman’s garage? I had a conversation with him about a few of your family members trying to sell me your stolen catalytic converters. I told him to let tell you that I WOULD NOT BUY THEM; I REFUSED TO!

    NEWS FLASH-- not everyone is going to like everyone in the Town they live in. That is OK, but we all need to get along.

    I, personally, and as a business, have done a lot of good for OUR Town.

    How about when OUR Town borrowed my bulldozer free-of-charge to bulldoze for the Senior Center?

    How about when OUR Town wanted a Skateboard Park next to the Police Station and they needed help to pay for the fence? I paid for the whole fence, almost $4,000 out of my pocket. I have the canceled checks made out to Alpine Fence

    As for the back taxes, anyone that is familiar with the Town’s By Laws knows that to hold a license in Town you cannot be more than one year behind in taxes or you cannot renew any license. Whoever thinks I am further behind than FY’12 is crazy! I cannot respond to the person attacking me personally because he/she hides behind the acronym “anonymous,” while attacking me. I pay my taxes, and I pay for the privilege of being late, and the town reaps the benefit for my late tax payments.







    I have nothing to hide. Many people come down and walk around the yard with me. I have never asked anybody to leave. If you, Pauly, need to know something, there is no need to peek through the fence on a Sunday with binoculars. All you have to do is to call me. I will open the gate.

    Pauly, I have asked you to go out to lunch with me so that we could talk, but you never wanted to go. That is your loss, because unfortunately, you will not get to really know me.

    In closing, I want you and a few of your fellow bloggers to know the truth. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to come and talk to me. If Bev wants proof of anything, I have proof for all of the statements that I have made tonight. I look forward to seeing you on candidates’ night. I would like you to personally introduce me to Ms. Bev. That way, when she is defacing me on your blog, she will know who the person is that she is maligning.

    These are facts not opinions and I am exercising my right to speak them.

    Also while you were sick at no time did I ever try to buy your scrap from any of you kids as sue had stated in a prior blog comment.


    Posted by
    Mike Ferris
    Hubbardston Rd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said mike....bev paul and julie all need to go away from town politics..its the only way the town will be able to move forward

      Delete
  7. Hi Mr. Ferris,

    I wanted to let you know that there is a proposed by law change which will be discussed at the annual town meeting in May. One change is regarding licenses and late taxes. The change will be a reduction from 1 year to six months, because now our taxes are quarterly. I don't now if this by law change will pass, but I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete