160 Patriots Road,
East Templeton Tuesday,
May 30, 2017,
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Action RE: $5M Bond Anticipation Note
4. Action RE: Potential Budget Transfer(s)
5. General Discussion
6. 6:30 p.m.-Town Administrator Candidate Interview
7. 7:30 p.m.-Town Administrator Candidate Interview
8. Potential Request for Executive Session ~ Per M.G.L. c.30A, Sec. 21.2, to conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with non-union personnel.
The listing of Agenda items is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent it is permitted by law.