Paul working for you.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Election Day

OK my friends - today is election day - get to the polls and vote! We need to squash this Bu---.The Polls are open 11AM to 7PM  - and do me a favor keep your eyes open while you are there - for wrong doings.
I'm not accussing but..... it appears that these "recall people" have even made (threatening) phone calls to certain people - sorry can't give more because it's "under investigation" and not by the  TPD. I was also told by a resident of Pheonix Court that Virginia Wilder was up there last week - bad mouthing me and my blog!! Come on Virginia - if you want the job as Selectman do it on your "experience and knowledge" not by bit---- about me!
One more note - do you know the meaning of the word puppet?

pup·pet

[puhp-it]
noun
1.
an artificial figure representing a human being or an animal, manipulated by the hand, rods, wires, etc., as on a miniature stage. Compare hand puppet, marionette.
2.
a person, group, government, etc., whose actions are prompted and controlled by another or others.
3.
a small doll.
This is from www.dictionary.com I'm afraid these candidates - Mullins and Wilder are just Skelton puppets - We have all known this but I was trying not to have to give my opinion about this - want proof - just look at the Skelton's barn - If you loose 3 elections (2 for Selectmen and 1 for Light Commission) then just find a couple of people to run who will do what you tell them.  Remember when Dennis Obrien was a selectman - during the meetings he would watch Jerry Skelton for direction on what to do! 
So Please Please Please - Vote Vote Vote AGAINST the recall then vote FOR JULIE  FARRELL AND ROBERT MITCHELL and Vote NO on more money for 252 Baldwinville Road.

See you at the Polls - Remember just my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment