Paul working for you.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's next Templeton?

In my opinion some people can't wait to throw someone under the bus. They sit and lap their chops just waiting to sink their fangs into someone. Of course it's not a question, ask first then bite second. But with this Oxbow group its bite then ask why? Now I am asking the proper people. Who is responsible to post the election, and the override bull---$400,000? If it's an honest mistake (get over it) if it is deliberate by unknown forces, why? Who are the ones responsible
 to keep annoying and upsetting town voters, as K and P wrote, Jeff Bennett sometime ago. Someone already convicted Tex Ritter of wrongdoings, hee-hee-he! Do you want to know who? Go to the recall peoples Facebook. I did this morning February 2. Now that Virginia Wilder has had her say, where will the posse put the rope? Or does she want the verdict from election authority first? I will wait and see (not like the oxbow incident). I am going to the selectmen's meeting Friday and encourage all five of them to let the election continue. If it all possible, even if it subjects to town getting a reprimand. I have been told, by sources I will not reveal that the election is definitely going on Monday, February 6, 2012. In my opinion the recall people are just looking for a way to wiggle out of this election to try and save face. And I say it again. I believe only several people are responsible for this turmoil, within this town. I don't believe Erin Brockovich can help us with this problem. Our water is fine (of course we don't know about the soil at 252 Baldwinville Rd.) I believe the problem is that spot just below most people's noses. It's called the mouth. Does everyone agree with me? Are you people amazed at this? The Selectmen dropped the ball?? The posting of the election. I just wonder what part the Town Clerk should have played in this Dallas serial. Do you remember the Dallas serial on TV? Some of the biggest liars in the world were portrayed by actors, you know what I mean. Actors, not real-life scenes, but with Templeton, it's real-life scenes by several people that think they are above the law and have used our tax dollars and their influence to deceive all taxpayers.
Yes, deceive all us taxpayers, and are still trying to do so. My claim of obstruction of justice is open in all the proper authorities, I mentioned "on paper" and the names are printed so there was no mistake as to who I am accusing of obstruction of justice charges. And in my opinion, this is going to open a lot of eyes and also a lot of wallets "lawyer retainers". So you recall bunch keep the annoying statements about our elected officials coming up to February 6, 2012 at 11 AM then at 8 PM. I want to see your faces after the polls close and the counting is verified. I hope to see you all at the special selectmen's meeting Friday night February 3 at 6:00 PM to see what -they the board of selectmen are going to vote on about the election fumble and who is to blame for it. PHC

No comments:

Post a Comment