Paul working for you.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello again friends

In my opinion any taxpayer in my town of Templeton that displays a recall sign in the center of town with a big spotlight at night must be, and I used the term loosely, must be stupid or was this taxpayer bull---. Like so many others in town have been. Is there no shame for these recall people? It has been proven that select chair Julie Farrell or Bob Mitchell broke no rules nor did they put Templeton in jeopardy
at any time, day or night. If you know what I mean. But they continue to badmouth our select chair and member Bob Mitchell. Why, did that group breaks the law three times by incorporating the “let the people speak”? I noticed a couple “silent” partners who like to start trouble in town again and then run and hide on some dead end road or driveway, whatever you want to call it. Am I right-Stevie? Yes it's okay to start some bull---. But then run and hide from the truth, in my opinion it's called "a small mind syndrome". In other words no direct reason for his and her actions on the recall except influenced by others. I thought he, Stevie was smarter than that, but I guess I need to smarten up and watch out for the "invisible" man. The more I talk to the good people in town that sign the recall for Julie and Bob, the more mad I get. I asked a good friend of mine how come his brother signed the recall his reply was -my brother works out of town and didn't realize what was going on in Templeton until he read your blog. His brother gave him a call asking how he could get his name off the recall. His brothers answer was-not to worry they "the recall people" are losers anyway, so don't worry.
It's the little stories like this that get me going, even today Wednesday, February 1, I placed a positive ad in the garden news about the election on February 6. I paid extra to be guaranteed on page 2 for exposure for the voters of Templeton to see. But guess what? The Gardner news (no fault of mine) put it next to an ad that was completely negative to my ad. Was this a normal way for the people responsible, the Gardner news to get into Templeton politics some more? What do you people think of the editors way of placing my nice ad so close to one not so nice ad? I am ripping but it's all paid for in full so I guess I have to suffer with how your hometown newspapers handling of my ad.
In my opinion everyone should know that "smart" does not mix with "stupid" or should even come close to mixing. If you know what I mean? My ad says to read the ballot carefully because it is a little confusing. But the competitions ad says "vote yes for the recall" and keep the truth from all you taxpayers forever. Wrong! Back at you JB, for paying for a negative ad, or did you pay for that ad? In my opinion you have joined the very force that said your donation of free land for a new school was not good enough. I don't know if I feel sorry for you or if conspiracy in town got to you, or you just love ridicule by the very force that has driven you from positive to negative. What say JB? I am still looking for comments to my blog, good or bad I am putting a link www.bevscountryroads.blogspot.com to a letter of history by Beverly Miganowicz Bartolomeo of South Rd., Templeton a lifetime resident, read it it's good, it's not only history but it's also the truth from someone firsthand. See what happens then (in the late 70s) and from 2004 through 2012 and the powers that were put us in this situation.

Our treasurer is leaving Templeton for better environments and better money, but she vows to return. Why is she, the Treas. leaving Templeton? I personally know of three reasons without evening asking Ms. Coller. In my opinion one is Mr. Columbus, and I don't mean Christopher Columbus. The other is Skelton and I don't mean like a Halloween skeleton. Yeah and the third is what is going on in Templeton with this recall group Inc. Who is safe on Templeton's payroll? With a bunch of people that can't read or can't abide by the rules of the land, not just the town, but the town's attorneys also - I wonder how K &P would have handled it. I suspect Julie and Bob would have gotten 100 years in prison +15 years to boot. Almost the same sentence was almost given me, PHC Sr a while back, remember?

Well if justice prevails, we could all laugh out loud February 6, 2012 at about 8 PM. I am going to wait at the voting place until the verdict is read about the recall. I hope I don't have to "ride bulio ride" hee hee hee. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Good article Pauly !!
    I have noticed a bias from The Gardner News for awhile now....if I want to know about anything going on here in Templeton then I have to read The Worcester Telegram....the Gardner News seem to be paid off by someone here in Templeton and it's not good...they seem to only publish "fluff" - articles of no merit or substance and they seem to have an agenda against Templeton.

    Keep up the great work Pauly !! at least here we get the truth....not some BS from agenda driven fools !


    Kudos to Pauly !!!

    ReplyDelete