Paul working for you.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012 by Jeff Bennett

According to email records of the former town coordinator Carol Skelton, she received an email dated April 26, 2010 from Shaun Grimley concerning Paul H. Cosentino sr. Apparently Mr. Grimley was looking for a legal opinion to exclude Paul from an executive session meeting of the conservation commission. I have a copy of this email if anyone wishes to see it. Some members, according to Shaun, feel that since Paul made the complaint, he should not be part of the session. They also wanted to know if the conservation agent had the right to decide whether Paul is allowed in the session or not. It is my opinion that this document demonstrates that Shaun should not be allowed to continue to serve on the con comm. but also brings into question of whether he should continue as affordable housing coordinator. To me, this email demonstrates the distance Shaun will go to if he does not like you but also shows Shaun will use your tax dollars against you for pay back or retaliation, in my opinion. My next concern is why did Carol Skelton not share this document to the board when Shaun was up for reappointment last spring? In my opinion this email would have had an impact on whether Shaun was reappointed or not. In my opinion this is one more thing that demonstrates the Board of Selectmen did the right thing in dismissing Carol Skelton as town coordinator. This is my opinion and now I think it is time to begin planning for the recall of Pat Mullins and Virginia Wilder on or about August 6, 2012, when they will have 6 months in office. Further more, in my opinion, it is time for Bob Columbus to go for good! And if a new board can indeed acquire new town council, we will be able to go that route in May after the May 7, 2012 elections. We need a good candidate to run against bob Columbus and show him the door, in my opinion.                 Jeffrey Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment