Paul working for you.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just my opinions Templeton Saturday, February 4, 2012

I just read the Friday night 6PM February 3, 2012 selectmen's special meeting by George Barnes in the Worcester telegram. The Worcester telegram quoted “Ms. Wilder is furious over the election not being posted for February 6, 2012. She said -not posting on time could affect the recall and also the $400,000. I personally, in my opinion, is Ms. Wilder "really Nostradamus in disguise".
Is she predicting that the recall issue will not happen or is she predicting that the recall issue did not happen and will not happen because of a not intended human error. I, and hear this good, I PHC Sr, forgive Bob Columbus for not signing the warrant and also Chris Stewart for once. Both Bob and Chris agree it was an honest error and can be corrected. How's that for an answer from me, PHC Sr, amazing or what? Now Jeff Bennett did sign the warrant before he left for National Guard duty.

Now listen to me good. Get it, listen to me good, by law-by law-by law, Julie Farrell and Bob Mitchell are forbidden to sign the warrant, because it involves them. Sooo, who is left to sign? Yes Virginia, only Bob Columbus and Chris Stewart. Right? And nobody can give them, Bob and Chris hell or 150 year prison term with 20 years to boot. Because I PHC Sr have forgiven both of them for an honest mistake. Now let's not forget our new 22 day old town coordinator. Some want him out of Dodge, if anybody cares, I wonder why? Is Tex Ritter too smart for some dummies or what? Give the guy a chance to get used to the way sh--- was done in town before the big issue in October. Please don't say you all don't remember a big issue in October.

Did I say it right "again" people? Now let's get to our Town Clerk. We all know Carol Harris is our Town Clerk-right-Town Clerk, not Nostradamus, get it? So people in general should not blame Carol Harris or Constable Randy Brown for the election posting issue. The whole world knows about this election so what's the beef. And it's now posted in the Gardner news on page 13. Probably for the tune of 200 to 300 bucks. But that's pretty cheap compared to what us taxpayers have already lost on stupid SH---!

I know some people won't agree with me on the issue of the selectmen posting. So I will be a big guy, if you know what I mean? And please read the following carefully, please.

I will take the blame for the five selectmen not handling the election notice properly. I will take the blame for the town Constable not being a Nostradamus. I will take the blame for the Town Clerk not being a Nostradamus. I will take the blame for our town coordinator for the oversight issue-why should he? But now that all is said and done about the issue, I PHC Sr except all the blame for the human error of the recall election.

So what are you people, that push the blame issue, going to do now that you can't blame anyone else except me, PHC Sr

1) do you want to suspend my class III junk license? Hee hee hee

2) do you want me to count the ballots on election day, oh boy!

3) Do you want to buy me a case of Bud light beer and tell me I can't go to the polls on February 6, 2012 at 11 AM.

4) Do you want to bar me from all town offices – Again!!

5) And last of all, will you elect me PHC Sr to be the judge in a civil case-if your response is - all 5 suggestions be used for me taking all the blame for the election posting thing. I except your (let the people speak) decision. But only under one condition, that is everyone should not ever ever forget this issue and make sure my Bud light beer is cold.

Thanks for letting me express my opinions.-Pauly

PS more of my opinions will be put on the blog so check your computer up to 11 AM February 6, 2012. If you want to criticize my blog please spell your last name or first name, who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment