Paul working for you.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Health Agent Phil Leger

On March 26, 2012, from 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm at the Towerhill Botanical Gardens in Boylston, MA, Templeton's Health Agent, Philip Leger will be inducted into the fellows of 2012 for the local Public Health institute. While I can not speak for sure, I believe this is one of these honor things that professional groups do to recognize people within their respective professions. What ever the exact scenario is, it is again nice to see a public official from Templeton getting recognition for something
good rather than say a picture taken with numbers in front of themselves. And speaking of which, for the record, I have never worked in Winchendon, for the town of Winchendon nor I have I ever been fired or accused of stealing from the town of Winchendon. I did a few stupid things in my life in my early 20's as I suppose alot of us have, but none lately. So in case anyone tells any of the readers of this blog otherwise, they are mistaken and/or outright liars. That distinction to working for Winchendon and possibility of being in trouble/looked at belongs to one of the other selectmen from Templeton. Thank you,  Jeff Bennett

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mr. Bennett for representing and speaking up for and listening to the residents of Templeton. What you did in your early twenties does not matter today. It's the difference you can make on the BOS that matters in 2012. You are doing a great job, in my opinion(!) and my only wish for the town is that the recall would not be recognized and that Farrell and Mitchell could return to the great jobs that they were also doing.

    ReplyDelete