Paul working for you.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An Opinion From Jeff Bennett

In my opinion, it appears Mr. Steve Brehio does not like his name used when talking about Let the people speak inc. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news to Mr. Steve Brehio, but as a registered corporation in Massachusetts, this information is public records and are available on the Secretary of the Commonwealth's web site. Let the People Speak inc is listed as a non-profit corporation for political advertising. It's listed principle office in Massachusetts is 245 Hubbardston Road, Templeton. According to the 2011 street listing for Templeton, that is home to Mr. Steve Brehio and his wife Darlene Brehio and she is listed as resident agent. So it is my opinion that if residents wish to become card carrying members of free speech in Templeton, you may wish to call the Brehios and request a card or a sign. You may wish to contact Linda Columbus at 17 Main Street in Otter River
as she is listed as President and director of Let the people speak inc. Please remember that as a registered corporation, this information is all public and if one does not wish to have their name tossed about, one should not have a corporation at their home, in my opinion. Mr. Brehio did speak to me after a recent selectmen's meeting about using his name and while I respect his concern, I hope he respects my concerns about free speech, as in let the people speak inc. I hope the new chairman of the Board of Selectmen, Bob Columbus remembers this as well. So again, in my opinion, if you wish information on let the speak inc, one should call Steve and Darlene Brehio and request information. This is for informational purposes only and as a selectman, I feel people should be informed with the correct and current information.

No comments:

Post a Comment