Paul working for you.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why so many questions in Templeton

Yes in my opinion there were a lot of questions that have not been answered in Templeton. It's not like us taxpayers should not ask questions and I PHC, for one person/taxpayer/voter does not want to be told on the telephone that I PHC am just trying to start trouble in town. Yes, on the phone and after he, yes he hung up on me. I tried to trace the call number, but the chicken livered person’s phone number was "not available". I kind of wonder who that brave caller was. I can only think of 10 or 12 people in
Templeton that would stoop that low to call me from an unlisted phone. What's the secret with these people? Afraid the bogeyman will not stay in the closet? Well the so-called bogeyman is out of the closet. The problem is that only a few people believe in the bogeyman and are now afraid of the outcome of the state ordered investigation into the things that have happened in Templeton for the past eight or nine years.

Want to hear a good one? I called the DEP February 1, 2012 and asked what happened to my complaints (sent by registered mail). The answer to my call was "as usual" we will check on it and call you back. I said I hope so because I plan on visiting your office in person. Guess what, on February 3, 2012 at 11 AM I got a call from Andrea Briggs from the DEP office apologizing over and over again for not answering my complaints. She told me in plain English that it must have fallen off her desk and she saw a corner of the complaint sticking out from under her desk and she came into work this morning. Hee hee he. I said to her, when can I expect a reply. She said I will mail you a CD with the information in a couple of days. I said I accept your apology but please don't make me wait for the CD. Incidentally, I sent my complaint via registered mail, if I didn't call the DEP office do you think I would have gotten that call asking for me to accept their apology for not answering my complaint? Please don't doubt me or laugh, sh--- happens, even through registered mail return receipt requested. So people add this to the public information list of what's the "big secret" in Templeton. Why has my many, many, calls for help from the proper authorities, state police, police chief of Templeton, attorney general's office, ethics commission, the complete board of the selectmen, 15 to 20 times, Worcester detectives “C-Pac” Sen. Brewers office and Ann Gobies office, civil liberties Union, John Early's office. Yes, I have e-mails from Sen. Brewers and Ann Gobies office telling me, PHC that they cannot help me because of the scope of my complaints. They referred me to deal with the board of selectmen and the other town authorities, town manager or coordinator. Yeah right, throw the chicken into the Fox's den, again, meaning the postal incident. Remember? And to add insult to injury, to quote Shaun Grimley from the town office building, affordable housing coordinator, "yes, Pauly has complained to all the people he said and God knows who else he has called. I know because they have all called me" why in the world would any of these important (in my opinion) people call Shaun Grimley?
Now do we have obstruction of justice and the conspiracy case here in Templeton or what? Not to mention the thousands of dollars wasted by officials in Templeton for lying about a town meeting vote. Yes lying to me face-to-face do you want proof just asked me, I will show you on paper. I keep asking myself why I haven't received any threatening letters from lawyers firms for my complaints on my blog, Pauly’s Templeton watch. I am proud of my blog because Templeton taxpayers of learning the truth and it is not too late to do something about the problems from 2003 two now 2012.

I just read in the newspaper, Bob Mitchell is going for a recount on the recall good for him something bad has happened with the information the people bought on the recall issue. I have heard dozens of stories of what the public was told in order to get signatures for the recall "900" and that these very people "the recall group" lied to the taxpayers to get the petitions signed. The way the taxpayers voted and a lot of people are speaking out against the recall group for the way they "recall people" got signatures.

Also people, look at the agenda for Monday, February 13, 2012-Columbus wants to replace I knew law firm with the old Kopelman & Paige. How much more trouble is Columbus going to start? I know he wants to recall Bennett and I personally know he wants to get the old town coordinator back. Also in my opinion, Columbus did not want to see Jeff Ritter as coordinator. I never thought much of K and P from the way the sewer deal went down sometime ago. I can't imagine the, then board of selectmen not seeing this thing happening with American tissue Mills after all the warnings that the sewer commissioners gave the board of selectmen. Why didn't they act on the advice of Peter Farrell and the other members of the sewers commissioners? Did K & P really caused the town to lose something because of expired writs of attachment "over $7 million". It's going to be brought out in the open again so we will all know what's going on, not just the lawyers or the sewer commissioners in the selectmen. In my opinion now that I have info on what happened, I think someone flushed the sewer commission down the drain.
Don't forget Templeton taxpayers the 7 million that is in limbo is our money. Even the people that are new in town are going to learn about it. And if anyone thinks that everything is okay, just keep paying your taxes and you will eventually catch on. I hear about people blaming the tax collector and the assessor's office for the tax rate. Well like Bill O'Reilly says on his TV show-the spin stops here! Smarten up and stay away from the Kool-Aid. Us voters vote people into office expecting them to look out for us taxpayers, and a few elected or appointed people don't like to be honest and upfront officials. So recall, recall, recall and then those disgruntled people want to get K MP back also the town coordinator back. Throw out the two selectmen that got the drift of the way the town has been run illegally. Even the new town coordinator is under the microscope. Well enough is enough. Is PHC Sr the star of the Gong Show with all his info on paper about not so good things in Templeton? Don't forget look at the agenda for Monday, February 13 selectmen's meeting. Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I don't know:
    Why are there side conversation, be they email, phone calls, pillow talk, or smoke signals between a member of a law firm, town solicitors?, or wannabe town solicitors, and a single elected official, off the record on how much they'd charge, what they'd do etc? There is a word for that, unethical, seamy, reeks of impropriety..ok, more than one word. Am I accusing anyone besides that attorney, no. I'd like to belief Julie's version, I have no reason not to, I don't think. Do I believe every communication between the town solicitor and the town's governing body should be public knowledge? In a perfect world, yes. In fact, perhaps not every. But I do believe every communication between the town solicitor and the governing body should be TO the governing body, not a single member of it and I believe each such email, phone call, smoke signal should be transcribed, recorded, and addressed to the town, not to an individual. If it needs to be confidential due to privacy concerns it should be archived by the town and available for proper legal scrutiny and defense should the need arise. It keeps everybody honest. It keeps everything above board.
    Here is what I know:
    If there isn't already (apparently not) there needs to be a code of conduct, a code of ethics that every town official, be they elected or appointed must sign. Things like they won't engage in side conversations with town contractors, including legal consuls, that their spouses can not and will not be employed by the town in any decision making capacity or, what the heck, at all. That they acknowledge failure to abide by these rules will not only result in their removal from office or employment but criminal/civil prosecution. That all, non-sensitive, obviously private communications with the town will be available for review on the town website. That periodically, perhaps on a six month cycle the town solicitor will sign an affidavit that they have reviewed the confidential material and swear that nothing exists that would violate any ethical best practice or fiduciary responsibility of any member of the town government or director/decision maker employed by the town. There is only one possible good thing that can come out of this embarrassment, that is we clean up this town, the government, the ability for "he said-she said" nonsense that seems to permeate the last 7 or so months, if not more. Further, that any payments made from tax payer money be fully disclosed both publicly and on the town website, full disclosure of money in - money out. Annual audits performed and made public by reputable accounting firms where the accounting firm and each member of the board of selectmen sign under criminal pains for falsehoods...Just like the Sarbanes Oxley act voted in after the Enron collapse.
    What I don't know..and yes the truth is 'out there':
    There is a rumor floating that, some time back $50,000 of town money was 'appropriated' for the legal defense of a related town employee.So either this is true, partially true, or totally bs and is slur, innuendo, and seaminess. Regardless, it is beneath us, or certainly should be.
    Is this why taxpayers vote against their own self interest, for instance, a brand new school where the feds would have paid 90 cents on the dollar to construct it? Not pay to fix a town hall that ultimately was arson-ed to the ground, not fix an elementary school such that it is no likely un-inhabitable, a mold trap, something just like the old town hall? How many voters have seen the inside of the police station? Is that the best we can do for these guys? Is the reason nothing good ever comes out of an election here is because people are too disgusted to show up?

    ReplyDelete