Paul working for you.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Templeton taxpayers need to speak up now

In my opinion, the following is my opinion only. I just received the Gardner news and to my amazement it read "such a wonderful deal" for the Templeton board of selectmen. Here we go again people, I am going to put teeth on the cookie jar at the town hall. How much more can us taxpayers take? I know Lenny Kopelman wrote the book on ethics and also gave opinions to the board of selectmen.
 In my opinion that's what started the outcry from many taxpayers, but the powers that were always said they were out of order. That has been famous words for the chairman of Templeton's board of selectmen for years because that was the chairman's way of saying, you people can speak but only what I want you to say. Right? Well like Bill O'Reilly says, the spin stops here. The more money I spend on legal advice on this whole 690 Patriots Rd. conspiracy, the more money it's going to cost us taxpayers. K and P cannot get the people I accuse, out of this mess. It is going to be settled by a judge, not the chairman of the board of selectmen. I have got a lot of legal advice since I started my blog. Don't forget with the charge of obstruction of justice, you can't run and hide. So instead of a jury setting their fate. The ones involved should just fess up and quit their position and suffer the embarrassment instead of jail time and attorneys fees. Am I right or not, just ask asked House Speaker Sal DiMasi as he spends eight years in federal prison and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment